It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of Jesus Christ 2018

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ok so I was on youtube, and this man by the name of Jon Reon, posted another one of his videos which i find to be very interesting. Especially since he predicted Obama to be president back in the early primaries, and he did also say that he and Hilary Clinton would be in office together. SO i thought yall would like this video so check it and tell me and ATS what u think!

The Return of Jesus Christ 2018

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakeNBake

Well if he does return in 2018, I hope to be around, find out what he really ment by his teachings.
It would be interesting if Jesus returns that he could be questioned by an Imam and the pope so both could get the Bible and Koran stories straight.

Hey if it was to bring peace on earth, sign me up.

regards.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The return of Jesus would not mean peace on earth. Quite the opposite actually.

Think about it, with the hundreds of different religions, and hundreds of different beliefs, don't you think atleast a few people are gonna be angry they were playing for the wrong team?

It would lead to mass chaos and destruction.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well by the bible the return of Jesus isn't going to last long enough for anyone to interview him. He is only returning for the Rapture. But that is up to interpretation of what the Rapture really is.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
No worry, it is just me who have made an appointment with Satan that we should meet over a party of chess at ash wednesday that year. He even agreed eventhough I said I would play intuitively if I had been stupid enough not to practise (and I have no plans on doing so). Allthough I am working on the design of the board, assigning a new letter for each square, so I can speak in a language only I know and trick him into playing along. Wonder if he dares when he gets the scheme hehe

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think the guy in the video is pretty much spot on.

42 months from Jan 20, 2009 and then 7 years. The End has begun.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Dead men can not rise again.

He is so dead, so gone, that there is no chance Jesus will return. Because he was just a man, and there is no God.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sadisticwoman

Actually, you couldn't be more wrong. Jesus was God in the human flesh, and died on the cross, only to rise and be living 3 days later. I don't see how dead = living.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm not Christian, but I had a moving dream about "The Third Coming" recently. (here.) Not that I ever thought about third vs. second either. I suspect that even without religion involved, if you look at history you see that humanity "manifests archetypal patterns" and that is one of them.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
So when is Gilgamesh coming back?

Why doesnt god have a daughter?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The first problem he has is the confusion of comings. As God comes in the flesh at the battle of Armag. A *the end* of the Great Tribulation. The last 3 1/2 years is the anti Chriat rule. There is also a coming of Christ that is by legal act and starts the Great Tribulaation. This coming is not in the flesh. This strips the public naked.
1). For the coming of the Lord is as a Thief in the night ( night meaning very dark times ) For they will be eating and drinking ect till the flood takes them away. This coming by legal act strips the publics wealth and the result is a *flood of enraged public* to get a blood bath of revenge. Clearly this one is what the Mayans were talking about. To confuse things more is there is one more comng of Christ as a legal act in a few years. Likely 2012 the start of real dark times for the world. It is noted in Rev. 3:3 (Isa. 60:10 lookng back at the event as being also smoted). As being riped off. To picture this all
1). 2012 a legal act strips the public and leaves a black hole for an unknown period of time. Likely months to 3 1/2 years.
2). 2019 and likely later. A second legal act that results in the start of the Great Tribulation
3). After 3 1/2 years comes the anti Christ rule for 3 1/2 years.
4). Christ comng in the flesh to end it all.

Before the seven year Great Tribulation is seven good years but *only* for the church the world will in gross darkness.
The guy was almost right as Christ coming in the flesh is *not* 2012.

ONe more interesting point. In Jewish Tradition before Noahs flood it was not uncommon for a person to marry a dog, horse or cow. Also from alternative sorces in the case of Sodom. Only cities that had judges were destroyed. These liberal judges ordered beds in the streets for the homosexual rape of any one passing by. There way of entertainment for family including kids. It was also noted for many thieves.
The point being corruption of law near the end is the reason for destruction and by God. I expect our press to push sex *heavy* in the media up ahead for ratings and by the homosexual community for numbers.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

It is symbolic and the synchronisity of this is throughout much more history then just Jesus. Death is the porthole to the 'real' life. This is not 'true' life here, the acts of remaining rightous, even when someone is looking you in the eyes taking this flesh life from you....dont allow yourself to make two wrongs for one right. Jesus's life was not about his death, it was about teaching what we are (a part of the Christ, a part of the divine) and how to move forward from the life of flesh.

The sun is the most famous for the 'dying' on the cross and rising again....living again....which gave hope to the ancients when it stood still for three days every winter at the end of December....when it rose back to its path, they knew, spring (life) would come again.

Its all about recycling. Recycling is the most prevalent sign left to us, by us, by Christ, which represents ALL. His body is your body, his blood is your blood....we are all ONE. Even with the sun, we are ONE.

Death does equal living...the 'real' life....which is of our eternal spirit that will never cease.

I dont know if the man Jesus ever rose again....but the symbolic nature of this idea is throughout many religions, many histories. Its been repeated many times.

Just adding thoughts,
LV

top topics

join