It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Penn In Baghdad: Substance Over Image

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   
When they realized that Sean Penn had arrived in Baghdad unannounced, the Western journalists in the city were taken aback. Ultimately, they seemed more surprised by the great distance between the media images of him and the man they actually met.

Quite a few other famous actors in the United States have expressed strong opposition to the impending war against Iraq. But so far, only one has traveled there so that actions and words could speak loudly together.

What Sean Penn said is still resonating.

Link

I bet that he's friend with Jane Fonda and that we'll see them interviewing US POW in Bagdad and Pyongyang!

! BOYCOTT PENN !

[Edited on 1-2-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
He's nothing but an idiot. He reads other people's writings and pretends to be other people in front of a camera...thus he thinks he's now a terrorist expert.

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The United States should revoke his passport..that wold be great..i Bet SH will set him up..

Boomslang

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomslang
The United States should revoke his passport..that wold be great..i Bet SH will set him up..

Boomslang

Sure, but when he's in Irak !

" Hey Sean, you can stay there with your new friend, Saddam. Because now, you can't come back at home anymore "

He'll have to ask for political asylum to Saddam.

top topics

join