It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gods Divine Business Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I am writing here today to discuss the Liberal, anti-god, heathenistic, propaganda being forced onto us at our schools. No I'm not talking about evolution, I'm talking about a far more sinister plan by the god-hating atheist to try to convince us that business survive by improving on past mistakes.
So called Business Evolution Theory is just that, A THEORY. All us heaven bound can tell you, the only reason a business does better than others is because god wills it to be so. The idea that business plans and products “evolve” after years of trial and error is scientifically unfounded. The heathens will tell you Laser disks failed because dvds were more “fit to survive” but common since tells me, god hates laser disk. For the liberals to teach any else in business class is just wrong.
I urge all fellow believers to contact their local colleges and DEMAND they teach the churches new course “Gods Divine Business Plan” its not about separation of church and state because it not a religious course. It merely states a company's successes it based purely on the will of the divine creator, it doesn't say anything about god so it should be fine. And for all those non-believers I pose this question: If successes is caused by a company's ability to evolve its plans, then why are there still bankrupt companies?

join