It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Radio- Theme song for all of us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Coast to Coast

Even if you don't listen to CtC, I think it's cool that someone actually made a song dedicated to it. And I think it's a pretty good song for ATS.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I've always liked Soul Coughing's "Unmarked Helicopters" (it was playing in the background in a murdered conspiracy theorist's trailer in an episode of X-Files).

Songs about conspiracies and the like are always worth a listen... at least we know we're not alone

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

Even if you don't listen to CtC, I think it's cool that someone actually made a song dedicated to it. And I think it's a pretty good song for ATS.

What happened to Art Bell on CtC?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

What happened to Art Bell on CtC?

He had alot of back trouble. It was so bad that he sometimes couldn't do a show, and they'd have maybe 15 minutes notice. George Noory was the interim host, and when it became apparent Art's health wouldn't permit him to be the regualr host, he apssed the torch to George (who IMO is a great host, I didn't start lsitenign until a year or two after the witch).

Art, however, made a come-back and now hosts the weekend shows. It works very well. Art's pretty much a Libertarian, George is a bit more the right- he's a Navy man. The two different styles of hosting mesh well together.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Art, however, made a come-back and now hosts the weekend shows. It works very well. Art's pretty much a Libertarian, George is a bit more the right- he's a Navy man. The two different styles of hosting mesh well together.

Thanksm nothing scared me more than when Art did a piece on the mothman.

top topics

join