It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My favorite funny dog on You Tube "Bizkit" the sleep walking dog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This dog is so hilarious. The poor thing gets to running in her sleep and well watch...

Then this one...

and finally barking

Did you wake up?...you'r a nerd..

[edit on 7-3-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
hahahahah thats hilarious my dog does something similar legs move but never ran like that.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I know it mine too. I wonder what would have happened if Bizkit was out side when she started running?

She could have got going like 30 mph hour in a dead sleep! I must of watched that first one 10 times. I laughed just as hard the last time I watched it.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

lol we are so easily amused. still it amazes me that humans arnt the only animals that dream apparently even fish dream, well sort of. makes you wonder if insects dream.

hmmmm maybe the dream world is as real as this if every animals does it.

do trees dream?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I am very hurt at all this anticanite sentiment.

We dogs are sweet and adorable and don't deserve such mockery.

I am hurt and saddened by this turn of events.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

hardly anti canine we merely appreciate the comical nature of some dogs. if anything its a testament to how much we love these aliens living among us.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

... if anything its a testament to how much we love these aliens living among us.

Including schrodingers dog?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he's so cute!

Those puppy dog eyes

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

... if anything its a testament to how much we love these aliens living among us.

especially him. lol

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Seems funny but I don't like the looks of that tight dog collar. It could be cutting off the poor animals airway, causing deprivation of oxygen; thus making Bizkit suffer from nightmares.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

hardly anti canine we merely appreciate the comical nature of some dogs. if anything its a testament to how much we love these aliens living among us.

They are like aliens sometimes aren't they? I never met a dog I didnt like...except this one...mean SOB. It was my grandmothers poodle and it had neurological problems and it was just nuts!

Yes we love schrodingers dog!

Seems funny but I don't like the looks of that tight dog collar. It could be cutting off the poor animals airway, causing deprivation of oxygen; thus making Bizkit suffer from nightmares.

Yeah I dont like those shock collars either. It doesn't look like it is depriving the dog of O2 though. Just depriving it of comfort.

Its still one funny dog though. Probably really needs that shock collar, any time it falls asleep outside it may zoom off in its sleep.

Edit to add: You can hear in her voice how much that woman loves her dog towards the end of the third video when she says "Did you wake up?...your a nerd..." I love it!

Thinking about that shock collar I bet it really is a necessity if that dog is allowed any measure of freedom outside. Other wise the dog would dose off and before you know it she is doing a marathon up the street fully asleep.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
More like anti-sleepwalker. I am terribly offended at people laughing about sleepwalkers. I mean, its not funny when you wake up on the front stoop with no underwear on..

Ok, in retrospect, it was pretty funny.

But I sympathize with the little guy. I have a long history of sleepwalking, and I definitely see that "where am I" look in his eyes. At the moment, its quite frightening.

But regardless, thank you for the belly laugh, that was great. I know I'm not alone in the world!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus

But I sympathize with the little guy. I have a long history of sleepwalking, and I definitely see that "where am I" look in his eyes. At the moment, its quite frightening.

My brother was a sleep walker. I've seen that look in his eyes.

Good thing OJ Simpson isn't a sleep walker...well it doesn't matter anymore.

I really want to see that dog fall asleep in open terrain and see how fast she can go before she wakes up.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
It was funny to start with, but I actually find it a bit disturbing now...if you've ever seen an animal having a seizure, they look a lot like this, especially the last clip where she's barking and take a minute or two to come round. I've had two dogs with epilepsy in the last 20 years, and the first one was a lot like this. I'm not saying that this woman doesn't know her dog is ill and clearly she loves her, but all the same...it brought back some really bad memories for me, and I just hope that these are just big barky dog dreams and not little tiny seizures

Dogs usually wake up really sharply from a dream, even a deep one, and the little girl just doesn't...it's the unsteadiness and the dazed look that bothers me, but hey, I'm not a vet.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by caitlinfae]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

You may be correct in that she is having seizures. If that's the case then no this would not be very funny. Now I feel bad for posting it! :shk:

[edit on 8-3-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Nah, don't feel bad...if I hadn't had the blessing of having my last two guys in my life, i wouldn't have known what a seizure looked like either. The first one had petit mal seizures and the second was much worse, having really violent grand mal seizures about once a month. This dogs twitching AND behaviour looks similar to my first dog...very similar, and it last about the same length of time. Just tiny little seizures that look almost like nothing. And even when i've known a dog to have really big dreams, they don't wake up all crumpled and confused like they don't know where they are. She even ran into a wall for god's sake. Are there any veterinarians on ATS who could help out? All I have is my experience, and I'm really sorry if I've ruined your thread hun.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
She even ran into a wall for god's sake. Are there any veterinarians on ATS who could help out? All I have is my experience, and I'm really sorry if I've ruined your thread hun.

You dont have to be sorry I had thought the same thing, I've seen it in people more than a few times. I'm sure she's under medication...life it can be funny in a macabre way. I still couldn't help post it.

I've seen enough to be desensitized past a certain point. Her noggin should only be just a bit sore after that first hit....She's probably used to it the poor girl. Its the reason for the shock collar so the poor girl can at least go outside I'm sure. Go into a minor episode outside and like I said before she could get going to fast! :shk:

Edit to add:

[edit on 8-3-2009 by LoneGunMan]

new topics

top topics

join