It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare now New Zealand - PLEASE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
yes, we all know its going to happen. the longer it takes, the worse its going to be.

An 8+ earthquake looks highly likely even in the next few yrs.

read this and get prepared , now!!

www.orc.govt.nz...

i had a dream the other night of a huge quake hitting new zealand in the next week or so, will see what happens.

G

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Actually if you follow some quake boards, there have been in the last day, some very HIGH readings of waves for "the ring of fire" - one person that gets wave readings of the earth... came out today and said, they are getting readings for a VERY large quake.... down in the SW Pacific... which covers New Zealand. All I can say, with the beachings of whales and the recent Australia quakes, is..... people need to be aware and keep their eyes opened right now for the next week - anywhere in that area. That is my 2 cents worth.... and 2 cents is getting worth less and less everyday!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well people have been trying to say for a few years now that the big one is going to come but it never does but if it does so be it.

BTW I live in NZ

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
There is an interesting thread about March 2009, maybe this has something do to with all this activity?

www.belowtopsecret.com...

top topics

join