It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got a call from Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Actually this call was from Ron Paul's grassroots Campaign for Liberty, reminding me of what America is all about.

Fighting for common sense principals, such as freedom.

Fighting the tyranny inflicted on us by both parties. Returning to the principals America's forefathers taught us.

We must fight for our Constitutional right to freedom... To FIGHT to get back our stolen freedoms.

Ron Paul hasn't given up and neither should we... I needed the reminder that Ron Paul is still fighting, and that many Americans do still believe in Constitutional rights.

It is difficult to keep hope, when everyday the NWO(or whoever) seems to be marching closer and closer... Readying their weapons against opposition from freedom-loving Americans.

Is it too late to win back freedoms? Yes... I believe so. The only people that can vote against things that take away our freedoms are already bought and paid for by the other side. It feels hopeless to me.

I wonder what it is that makes Ron Paul feel like waking people up will make any difference in the Tyrannical future Obama and the PTB has planned for us.

Good luck to America.... I think we need it.

[edit: title - for clarity]

[edit on 6-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It is not impossible nor improbable that we will win back our rights. It is just the manner in which we may have to go about winning them back. Remember, Dr. Paul is a Texan. Remember what the attitude Texans have toward the Federal Governmentl.
Revolution must occur, one way or the other.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Now if only all Americans could be like the freedom-loving Texans. We wouldn't be in this mess.
Guess we are really just too divided. It was amazing to receive the phone call from "Washington DC" and just hear the name Ron Paul. I wonder if they are calling households randomly... Or most likely, just the people to have signed up on his mailing lists, or donated to his presidential campaign.

I really just made this thread for those of us on the verge of giving up, the ones 'preparing' for chaos, waiting for the flood gate to break... but no real plan to go about winning our country back.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
LOL if ron paul is the anti christ im gonna be pissed.

Ron Paul and Cramer ar the only people ive seen on news with a good aura.

new topics

top topics

join