It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The greatest fear...anti-fear?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Now - I fully realize that this is somewhat of an oxymoron. Besides the point.

Back in the days of McCarthyism, fear of communism upbringing was the big thing. You SHOULD be worried, and be on McCarthy's side because if you don't, COMMUNISM WILL PREVAIL.

Now, I see the exact opposite. After that big fiasco, it has been realized that such fear mongering tactics were bad. People realized that such tactics was only for manipulation and support.

BUT...here we are again. I have been seeing quotes all over here on ATS and in politics/business stating that FEAR is our worst enemy.

It is all the same thing my friends. Manipulation to get support. If we are not to fear anything, I just don't see us defending anything, such as our principles. We SHOULD fear the powers that be, and that fear should put us in a DEFENSIVE position.

It is OUR INSTINCT to fear. Submission and fear have been put in our heads as the same thing.

Go to close to a wild animal? They are struck with fear. Get against a lion, and the fear will cause that lion to rip your head off.

Fear is okay. It is what makes us who we are. It is what helps us when defending ourselves, our principles, our integrity, and anything else that we stand for.

FEAR is the INSTINCT to fight. Afraid of something? FIGHT IT.

Hate heights? Fight that fear to hell.
Hate small spaces? Fight it to hell.

Don't you see? These corrupt governments WANT us to be comfortable with them. They want you to think fear is our enemy...but boy are they wrong. Fear is nature. Fear is instinct. Fear is what will help us keep anything oppressing us WAY BACK.

To fear is to fight.

join