It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to scare(surprise) a ghost?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

God only knows. Some indigenous peoples believe that animals only have souls once they are named. For example a pet, etc.

Perhaps only these would have the possibility of becoming a ghost.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SailorinAZ

That's plain creepy. It almost sounds more like this "demon" thought 'Hey this guy is aware of me, now I can really scare the hell out of him' instead of just making noises and such. I wonder though still if a demon is a demon in the sense of religious belief or simply a life form from somewhere else. Kinda off topic I know.......

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Hmmm, now that's very disturbing.

Where I work there are at least three buildings that are I guess you'd say haunted. One's a four story building with an elevator. Now during the day the elevator works fine, only works when someone presses the buttons. But after classes are done the elevators are shut down for the night. But late at night when the buildings empty an your making rounds the elevator will start up on its own an stop at the floor where your making rounds.
Another building that empty after programs, gets real creepy sometimes. If you stay perfectly still for a moment, you start to hear doors opening an closing on the second floor an hearing footsteps.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Sounds like you might be a Security Officer. Security Officers or night watchmen seem to be some of the biggest believers in paranormal due to they experience it first hand.

I guess it is because they are alone, often at night, guarding large buildings, and they are alert to noises, etc...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Yeah, I work at a government facility. Luckly I'm not the only one to hears these things, others have commented on which buildings seem to be real active on certain nights.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join