It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is the cue to bug out?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Like i said in another thread similar to this one, if things are to the point that you have to ask that question then the time to bug out was yesterday! Don't wait till TSHTF because you might just screw yourself. Sitting around and waiting for a situation to happen is not a wise idea. You need to be totally prepared for said situation before it happens.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
i felt the need to "bug out" 8 months ago. i was living in downtown savannah ga. that place would be suicide for sure if shtf.

i remember feeling this anxiety of I HAVE TO LEAVE for about 4 months before hand.

the day i did was my happiest. im kinda bored now that i live in bfe, but im much higher elevation, pretty secluded, and have most the neccessities just in case

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

I felt the same push to leave New Haven, CT.

It got so strong I was pulling out hair with frustration.

gotta go
gotta go
gotta go
gotta go

It was painfully intense.

I'm never going to any thing remotely resembling a city.
They'll have to shoot me first.

I'm never "bored" now. I had no hobbies or desires that were compatible with the urban life. Whenever I attempted to discuss agriculture, hunting, or other rural-esque things I was either mocked for wishing to farm anything other than potted pretty plants and the inclusion of firearms in any conversation made me the target of their enlightened liberal scorn.

Evil places filled to the brim with dependent addicts in the ghettos, self-righteous white collar thieves in the high rises and all led by the most corrupt of corrupt dynasty politicians. All they know how to do there besides pay taxes is get drunk/high and consume the things around them.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
When ever you decide to bugout; be very careful that you don't stumble upon someone that has bugged out before you. The paranoia will be so thick that everyone will be shooting first and asking questions later. The chaos and anarchy will follow the folks bugging out.

Also be very aware of the locals. They may not take to kindly to folks tramping thru their places of refuge. I know I wouldn't.

I'll be in the desert so if you come out my way...best you don't!!!

It's gonna get real crowded out in the sticks.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by whaaa]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join