It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I Really Think !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
ok this is going to sound very narrow minded but i really think you should all wake up! if the government really were your ISP then how come hackers go untraced , if the governement really do watch these boards, not saying that they dont, but dont u think they would pull the plug if you got close to truth. i think you are just sci fi fans who take it too far, i admit i watch stargate, if any one else does may i suggest you watch point of no return and wormhole X-treme! it may open your eyes. if anything you put is true how come you are not arrested for breaching national security. i know you will instantly say im narrow minded , biast and ignorant and WRONG but consider that most of this is not true, and some young people could be taken in by this and think yeh this is all true.

Marc

[Edited on 17-4-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I suggest decaf...because you, my friend, are paranoid.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
lol paranoid u must be joking im not the one saying helicopters flew over my house last night and what if the CIS are your ISP

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yeah, I remember being in denial...

Here's what I really thought (on that particular day)!

Silly Humans, Trix are for Greys!

But really. The point to of this site is just as our motto suggests: Deny Ignorance. It seems you suffer an abundance of the stuff, considering how relatively little there is that is truly secret in the world. We just like to try to hash out the crap from the corn around here.

DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
ok i am not in denial i just think that you would have been shut down if any of this was real do you really think the government would let you talk bout all their secret stuff?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Heh. For someone to get in trouble for talking about secret stuff, the government would pretty much have to admit that there is stuff that is secret wouldn't they?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Oh, the government has taken great care over a long period of time to ensure that whatever may be discovered is automatically covered up again. There is so much crap floating around the internet, the TV, the radio, the high school textbooks, that if there ever were secrets revealed, they could just as easily be laughed off by the government as everything else.

Congress and the Senate don't even know what's going on. And it's a damn good thing! They're always trying to run the show... What do they know?!!

I'm a skeptic, you know, and I agree with you totally. I think all this stuff we talk about around here is duke, too. Except of course, all that which is true...

DC

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by marckiuy
ok i am not in denial i just think that you would have been shut down if any of this was real do you really think the government would let you talk bout all their secret stuff?

people are always going to talk, and if the government tried to gag the public then it would give us even more to talk about wouldn't it.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Really? Is that what you'd do, shut the sites down? That would be pretty stupid, don't you think? It'd do nothing more than fan the flames of conspiracy theories, now wouldn't it? Nod you head yes. Many of us talk to each other in real life with that old contraption called the telephone. Members of this particular site also have their own boards, another means of commo. Do you think the'd shut the entire net down, as well as the phone systems? Come now. Think. Tap your head and say "Think think think think think think think think" until the answer comes to you or Tigger and Christopher Robin bring you some honey. Eat the honey and read what's at the bottom of the jar. It'll say, "Disinformation is the key"
Where is the disinformation and where is the real thing? Dunno. Oh, I could say that we are the real deal, but would you believe us? Should you believe us? Because if you believed me that we are not disinformation then it could be said you are gullible. We aren't disnformation as whole, I'll tell you, but does that mean that every poster is real or is there an agent in the mix? Dunno.

Be paranoid, Marc, don't believe that the government would shut down a site if there was truth out there and we got near it. Don't be naive. But are we on to the truth? Where is the truth? Are you the truth?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
lol well hmmm if they really didnt want ppl to know wudnt they use a syringe behind the ear or just take u n lock up in solitary for the rest of your life?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

lol well hmmm if they really didnt want ppl to know wudnt they use a syringe behind the ear or just take u n lock up in solitary for the rest of your life?

That plan is actually in the works... Just you wait and see!

Look at this verbiage:

FEMA and REX84

Stick around kid, you ain't paranoid yet!

DC

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

i think you are just sci fi fans who take it too far,[Edited on 17-4-2004 by John bull 1]

Dont come here and insult us like that. If you dont like or agree with what ats is about, leave!. Believe me, we won't miss you.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

ok this is going to sound very narrow minded but i really think you should all wake up! if the government really were your ISP then how come hackers go untraced , if the governement really do watch these boards, not saying that they dont, but dont u think they would pull the plug if you got close to truth. i think you are just sci fi fans who take it too far, i admit i watch stargate, if any one else does may i suggest you watch point of no return and wormhole X-treme! it may open your eyes. if anything you put is true how come you are not arrested for breaching national security. i know you will instantly say im narrow minded , biast and ignorant and WRONG but consider that most of this is not true, and some young people could be taken in by this and think yeh this is all true.

I think you're looking at this from the wrong POV.

The government, if indeed they do pay attention to anything that goes on around here, probably don't give two hoots. The main reason for this being we can talk all we want, we can toss theories back and forth until the cows come home, but what we know and what we think we may know are completely different than what we can prove.

The proof is in the pudding as they say and with no proof no pudding. Also, how can you expect any pudding if you don't eat your meat!

Sorry Pink Floyd Acid Flashback.

If on the other hand you were to state that you had government documents that proved a conspiracy and could state on the board the file numbers and contents of those documents, if the governemnt is watching they would probably pay you a visit.

Then you'd get to actually see if they use the syringe.

Another simple problem is that none of us are on the inside, so we can only go so far before we're blocked. We can never really expose anything because we don't have the means to get the proof.

If we did, well syringe time again.

My basic gut feeling is any civillian who actually gets to the truth and has proof is either killed or brought inside.

The government is not the bungling idiotic octupus they like us to believe they are.

Spiderj
Ramblerambleramble....MORE COFFEE@!

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I think we should test something out. Someone should post classified information and see what happens. The forum staff would not edit or get rid of the post/information. We would see what the government decides to do. I know this is not the policy of ATS to leave classified information up, but it would be a fun test. What do people think about this?

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I think we should test something out. Someone should post classified information and see what happens. The forum staff would not edit or get rid of the post/information. We would see what the government decides to do. I know this is not the policy of ATS to leave classified information up, but it would be a fun test. What do people think about this?

Well I would think it would all depend on what type of classified information we're talking about here.

If the little alien buggers do exist and someone can post proof of that, or cold fusion, martians anything like that I'm down.

If on the other hand someone wants to post current troop movements and positions, that could be bad.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
yeah that sounds like a good idea, now hands up, who's gonna put their neck on the line??????

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza

This actually happened about 3 weeks ago. I think it was KrazyJethro that posted a link to a private page of the Defense Communication Office. There was talk of hacking in (which is probably why it was removed), and Starchild and someone else I can't remember had access to it from work and verified that it was something that we probably shouldn't try too hard to see, lest we be scrutinized.

The post was removed almost immediately. I'm just glad that the mod who removed it erred on the side of caution, because there's really no reason to draw attention of DHS computer security.

DC

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
DeltaChaos, when was this post made??? I must have missed it.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

if anything you put is true how come you are not arrested for breaching national security.

You've got it all wrong. We join here to discuss events. That doesn't mean that everything posted here is true, nor does it mean that it's all false. In the past information has been removed from this site by request of outside people (aka "them"). See RATS.

More information would be removed if these posts weren't merely speculation. Post some factual, irrefutable proof to back up many of these theories, and you can bet your @ss it will be removed. Do you really think that kind of proof is easy to come by?

[Edited on 4/19/2004 by Bangin]

top topics

join