It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hail Hitler, Hail Obama --Honorable James David Manning calls Obama the Ambassador from Hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Now this brutha can preach!

You don't expect a well-known black minister to tell you Obama is leading us straight to hell but that is exactly what he says.

www.youtube.com...

I wish I lived near this guy's church.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Of course they would take that down fast.
They can't let anybody say anything bad about their savior.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
"All he needs is a mustache"

ROFL

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by s4dreamlnd93

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

s4dreamind were you able to view the video? When I link onto it is says no longer available.

I left it up on my screen so maybe it is still in my temps or something.

Edit
No it still works, just brought it up again.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by s4dreamlnd93]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Oh yeah it's viewable now. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I think that this sermon is probably pretty accurate and I'll tell you why. For the American people to think that this country still has "elected" officials needs to sit quietly and re-think this position. We no longer have "elected" officials. Even the president of the United States is "appointed" not "elected". To think that George Jr. won the election against Gore is a grave deception. Where was the confusion on the vote that year?? It was in Florida !! And who was the governor of Florida at that time and still is ? Jeb Bush, of course, George Jr.'s brother..He also being one of the chosen few. No I did not say "elected" , I said chosen or for an even better word, "appointed". There is no way that fool in the White House could have won that election by a vote. He is an appointed "puppet" just like Jr. was, appointed. Al Gore probably won that election fair and square, but no, the PTB was not going to let that happen...period. George Jr. did just what he was told to do. That is the only way that he could have stayed in the White House for an eight year term. He simply did what he was told to do. As long as that baboon in the White House does what he is told to do, he will be in the White House for another eight years. So I guess my question is, what are we going to do about it? Make it impossible for him to do his job (what he is told) and he will only serve one term. If that were to happen, another baboon would be "appointed" and then he would need to do what he would be told or else he would also leave that office. There are PTB's that are directly ordering the president to do what he is doing and right now his agenda is to bring this country to it's knees financially, and he has almost accomplished that in 45 days in office. Should be pretty easy for him to complete that in four years... And again, my question would be, what are we going to do about it? When this country realizes it's financial defeat, there will be rioting in the streets because people will have no money, won't be able to get any and they will have to take things into their own hands to stay alive and that is what the PTB's want. That will give them the perfect opportunity to instill "martial law" and that is exactly what the plan is. Don't you think that the threat of a military coupe in the year 2012 fits exactly into his four year term? Of course it does.I am sorry that this is so long, but I felt like it just had to be said. I would love to hear every one in here's thoughts on the subject so thread up and let's hear what we all have to say. I would never recommend any thing illegal, but some thing must be done...sabre11004...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sabre11004

As I recall we don't elect anyone on the national level (electoral college) which does not represent the people in any form. Until we started counting the 200+ million adult votes in this country it doesn't matter who is elected the people had nothing to do with it.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sabre11004

Sabre your post wasn't too long I read every word of it and you are completely right. Obama didn't just decide to become prez, he was "chosen" by the evil people leading us like sheep.

I heard this morning on GMA that by the end of the year 80 percent of Americans will be AT LEAST two house payments behind. Is that scary or what?

I heard on the way to work on NPR radio some guy from Britian trying to get one-world-currency pushed through in the aftermath of the financial crisis.

Can you say New World Order?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Until more people vote for president than they do for the next American Idol we deserve everything we get.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The world seems to be full of clairvoyant drama-queens of late.
They come bearing the gifts of conjecture and empty speculation.

If Obama leads the world into Hell wouldn't it be his God's will?

Did his God preface the story of Revelation by saying "Now before I tell you this, I want you to know that it can be prevented and stopped by wild-eyed fanatical speeches and fiery rhetoric. It's not set in stone, just a little "what-if" scenario of massive death and destruction."

Revelations I assumed was inevitable.
Rejoice, and unless you secretly love the world of man, just go to your messiah.

Seriously, just go and stop glamorizing the end of the world for your own celebrity.

Go.

- Lee

top topics

join