It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most amazing thoughts about astral projection & space ever!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I am Ty, I'm 14 years old and I am fairly unique, I spend so much of my time thinking of the unknown like space and paranormal stuff.
I know I have made a lot of posts about astral projection and stuff like this a lot.
but i thought of this one a lot.
I recently noticed a few shows on discovery channel about space and I even saw "Stephen Hawkings:The theory of everything" (I'm fairly sure that's how you spell it).
Every time I see a show or something about this I can't stop thinking about it.
its just so interesting right off, but also that it's so unknown and mysterious makes it just that much more interesting and how amazing it would be to actually get to explore space beyond our galaxy's, to be able to see the billions of crazy and abnormal features of distant planets and galaxy's.
To just be able to see some of the other planets that everyone else doesn't even know about yet, I think it's not just me who would pay anything to be able to experience this.
but of coarse, I know this is extremely hard to image actually happening.

I have heard some stories of people using astral projections to see stuff far from them, but not actually any stories of people seeing into deep space with this "ability" if you will, but I still feel this is possible.

I guess I'm rambling a little bit, so I'll get to the point.
If anyone out there feels they are very good at astral projections or some of that stuff, i would suggest trying to see some very deep space.
If you do this i would love to hear about it also.
Or if you think you can help me achieve my most amazing dream every of seeing the deepest of space, I would love to hear about it.

also, if your wondering, I put this in paranormal studies because it is based on space, but I'm also asking if someone can have an astral projection to see this, or help me with it.

I would very much like to hear your thoughts on this,
U2U me if you want.
And you guys think I'm just too young and don't know what I'm talking about but I assure you I know this wont just be something to do one day that will require no work.
I know it will be very hard.

thanks for listening

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Look up a thread by River Goddess (I think that's her name) on astral projection, started I think in 2004. It's something like 90 pages long, but near the beginning she talks about seeing some sort of round, colorful marker beacon in deep space during an AP.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hi Ty,

You should definitely read the thread by theRiverGoddess. There's also a really good thread by Caveman and many more can be found through the search function.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm slowly learning all about astral projection/OBE's myself for mainly the same reason. I would love to be able to see other planets like Jupiter, Saturn, etc from a first hand perspective. A pretty good free book about OBE's is Out of Body Experiences by Robert Peterson.

www.robertpeterson.org...

I can't say I have read that much about astral projection in space but I really haven't read all that much on the topic yet.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
From what I gathered from reading up on this stuff alot, it's possible. I read a story awhile back of someone meeting their spirit guide on a regular basis (or some entity of the sort) and it would show him different things. One was I think a colony on another planet, the other was deep space, and there were more interesting visits but I completely forget. All I know is that traveling to space through projection isn't exactly unheard of, and I too would love to hear more about this and/or pull it off myself!

Though personally, my biggest goal/dream is to witness what was here before us. The Cavemen, the Ice Age, and more so, The Dinosaurs. Aswell as life when the planet was covered completely with water. To my knowledge, this is also possible, but I've heard few if any references to it. But would very much love to pull that off and give it a shot.

Unfortunately for me, I can't quite get a grip on projecting, and it's just not working out.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Akherousia]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Akherousia

of coarse, I think there are a lot of people who want to see that kinda stuff,
its just so amazing!

top topics

join