It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So much for my best friend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I am very upset about someone I called my sister turning on me. We did everything together and she was always there for me and me for her. For seven years. When not with my husband I was usally with her. She got mad at me over something so stupid and told me to go to heck. It was something I did not agree with her on and she got mad cause I did not do what she wanted. I am my own person and do what I want. Not even my husband tells me what to do. Have to confess he does get by with it on occasion. Then she told me she was only my friend cause she wanted to make a play for my husband. This is such a joke. She has knee problems but is too large to have surgery and will not lose weight.

Her house was a mess with piles of cat dodo everywhere. She smelled like clay cat litter that had been urinated on. She sleeps all the time. When she was not sleeping she was on the phone with me or out with me. Oh one important thing we had her cell phone on our account. I turned it off, but text messaging was not shut off. It was a mistake on cell phone company. Darn them. but glad I found out. She texted me all night calling me names. Guess I can thank her for begin so stupid and texting me. If she hadn't would not have know it was still on. She called me sewage, liar, thief and lots of ugly things. She said I stole $160 dollars from her and I saw her spend it. She couldn't remember spending it. Talk about major brain gas.

I do trust my husband and he said she was bad news. He said he did not want to pick my friends but I should have gotten rid of her along time ago. I wish he would have said something earlier. We have been together 11 years and he knows me better than anyone in world. I may not be the best housekeeper in the world but I do pick up after myself. One thing I am not is a thief. If I had stole the money I would have bought groceries.

She said I made up stories about about people I know. I do know several famous people and talk to them on occasion. She said she was going to basically blackmail me. I am so laughing my butt off on blackmailing me. If I was lying about this I need a academy award. I could not keep up with it if I was lying.

I am disabled but I have had to major back surgery in past year and have lots of health issues. I am trying to get a job cause I don't like sitting at home. I am at least trying. She is a whinny butt about her knees. Give me a freaking break. I know what pain is. I might complain but I am not a whinny butt. I do have a confession though. I felt sorry for her. I am a very caring person and guess I could save her. I also talked to her about everything. I like talking on phone and now have no one to talk to about things. I feel so much better getting that off my chest.
Good riddance to a bad thing. New Karma my way.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Satana]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Starred and flagged by your manly man.
Not just another one line post.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Sanity Lost]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Something I've come to realize is... any friend who'll drop you out of the blue like that with only the lamest of reasons? Was never a real friend to begin with.

Not to worry, though. You'll find better ones now that the fake one's out of your way. It's a good thing in disguise, things like this.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'd simply say to them

Give me your heart, make it real, or lets forget about it.
(Please somebody get that
)

Seriously though, I know the feeling.

Think of it this way. They weren't your friend.

Friends don't do that.

It is in times like that you find who your real friends are. Place your faith in them instead, not someone who is willing to turn on something like that.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Sounds like you need a healthy dose of reality yourself

How has "nobody tells me what to do" every saved someone's life?

And it seems like you are airing your friend's dirty laundry, no pun intended. That's not how friends act. If she betrayed you, ok, but two wrongs don't make a right

top topics

join