It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama throws Joe Biden under the bus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Barack Obama throws Joe Biden under the bus

Pity poor Joe Biden. His "there's still a 30 percent chance we're going to get it wrong" quote is put straight to President Barack Obama during the White House press conference just now and his boss seemed to want to say: "Vice-President Who?"

As reporters started giggling, Obama came close to conceding that Biden was indeed a joke. "You know, I don't remember exactly what Joe was referring to, not surprisingly."

Telegraph
(Link has full story)

So, not only do we get just "More of the Same", we now have a Vice President that is considered a joke by his Boss...

In the current environment of fear being fostered by Obama's actions and proposals, this is exactly the last thing we need; yet not altogether unexpected.

Perhaps Biden has some of his assets tied up in the Corporate structure the Democrats want to destroy and is angry over his future losses.

Semper

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
God forbid #1 questions his Captain's omnipresence...soon I think everyone will be laughing at Obama when he has completely alienated himself in Washington because he chooses to make himself the enemy of everyone-- It just depends how much of a Messiah the Democrats really see him as, as to how far they follow him.

From recent comments from various Senators on liberal line, as well as Nancy Pelosi, its becomming evident that Obama is already on thin ice. He's not good for business-- not just the Republicans, but in fact not for anyone's in the U.S. or probably abroad.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
It was rather nice seeing Obama say this on TV... he did seem to be without words there for a moment or two.

I happen to like how Obama picked various people with opposing views to be his aides and staff (and VP)... it makes for better debates and discussions, allowing for more view points; but to then make a mockery of those same choices?

There was a reason why Biden said what he did, and Obama knows why; show me a boss who doesn't know what his assistant is doing and why. If you can, that just means there's some bad business.

join