It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sinking Land

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
With all the crazy things happening in our planet, i had an interesting dream.

Catalina Island,CA was sinking... straight down the middle.

I woke up and started to think about it a lot more.

Could this really happen? With all the seismic and volcanic activity happening, well, why couldn't it?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There is subsidence occuring in the Valley part of California and the land has sunk over 20 feet in two or three decades. Weid dream eh?
Cheers!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lovelyn
With all the crazy things happening in our planet, i had an interesting dream.

Catalina Island,CA was sinking... straight down the middle.

I woke up and started to think about it a lot more.

Could this really happen? With all the seismic and volcanic activity happening, well, why couldn't it?

I had a dream "Kina" similar to that:
It was night time, I was walking out of my house, and I waved goodbye to my friend(I looked older in the dream), But then suddenly the ground started rumbling, and since I live in Virginia, this was strange for an Earthquake this strong to occur, anyway, I looked up and saw a blue planet SO close to earth that it looked like a sunset in Africa. The planet was approching closer...but...after that I woke up. I was confused after I woke up, thinking that it could possibly be a Premonition of 2012. I ask you, have any of you have a similar dream? Yes? No?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
A question for you two. You guys wouldn't happen to be reflecting over these things, before the dream, would you? That is the likely answer. Your
consciousness was likely the source of this dream. Think about dreams that you have. Most of them are usually about something you've been thinking about over a long time, or the second before you go to sleep.

But there has also been times were dreams have come true.

new topics

top topics

join