It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will the next 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
There have been many rumours circulating about impending attacks but are they just all bogus, a warning, a conditioning? The elusive OBL has still not been found, thats if he is still alive or even existed in the form we know him. It would still appear that most terrorist attacks are laid at his door if he is responsible or not but it is almost certain that something will happen because there are those itching for war with Iran.

And wars achieve many thing not just killing people. Right now the US is in a mess there is nothing like war to boost the coffers placate the people and start afresh. But given the current situation inside the US what is the view of the average American, do they want more war or are they sick of it all. And just what would need to happen and on what scale to convince the American populace are under attack from Iran or anyone else for that matter.

The list is rather short and the targets many but what method would be employed and what would be the reaction to it.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
www.sollog.com...

THE FIRST THREE AREAS TO BE STRUCK BY NUKE TERRORISM ARE

ZION (ISRAEL)
ROME
WASHINGTON DC

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

EVACUATE THESE AREAS NOW

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
If I were a terrorist, I would either blow up the Gateway Arch or Mt Rushmore.

Why?

Both are national symbols, both would be great visuals. However, of the two, the one that works best for me is the Arch. The Arch is in the center of the US... if terrorists can be there, they can be any where. Think of all the citizens and public and children that are there, the nice wide area of effect...

But that's just me, and this is just speculation.

I can tell you when the next 9/11 won't occur, though...

www.theonion.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soothsayer

I can tell you when the next 9/11 won't occur, though...

www.theonion.com...

I look forward to your follow-up post when Fox News reports Israel and/or a US city were just vaporized in an instant and unihabitable for 70 years.

Oh,,, and i see you've posted a link with a Pic of one the Perps. Chertoff.

thank you. Good to see ur helpin to keep the mugshots circulating

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
... you did notice that I said I'd hit the Gateway Arch, right? And said why?

Just because I tossed in an article from the Onion doesn't change what I posted. It's just a referral to all the next 9-11 talks throughout the media.

Perhaps I should have listed some foreign cities, too... yeppers, that's a good definition of the next 9-11.

Israel is always under a terrorist threat. How can any bombing have as drastic an affect as what happened to the World Trade Centers?

new topics

top topics

join