It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An American in Israel - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

An American visits Israel. Tries to ask a simple question regarding the conflict. Soon, a bunch of Rabbis surround him and starts yelling at him. Later, he was attacked with a water balloon.

Such a Friendly group of people.

No lets compare that to an Iraqi interview. A British reporter visits Iraq to ask a question. Do the Iraqi's want war.. Because the US media and the British Media says, you guys want war..

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-2-2009 by verbal_assassin]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Gods chosen people?

he didnt choose very well did he?

Here is someone that talks sense

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-2-2009 by sueloujo]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
here is a report asking people who support Israel for the attacks on hammas. etc.

It takes place in new york. He asks many for their opinions and reasons why they support them.

take a look at it :

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal_assassin

Baloney! I have been to Israel and I will stand up and tell you that they are the nicest, most welcoming group of people you could ever meet, Rabbi's included.

I am sure there is MORE to this video and what really happened behind the scenes as compared to what you are seeing.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I thought these vids were hilarious to be honest! I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for in these threads, whether it's to spreads truth/lies or if you are just trying to open up a can of worms here... Either way you are not going to get great responses from them....

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

why not make a response to the person who made the video???

ask them what happened?

I just want to say that I bet you didn't go all over Israel and meet every single person in that country.

So to call this video a flat out lie would be stupid. I rather like to see more productive responses and that's great that you went there and meet nice people.

I mean I am not saying the video is 100% right on the dot. He would of cause some problems and then filmed the reaction.

I am a musilm and for one thing I see alot of mis-leading videos and many other stuff that dosen't show the whole picture or it's not explained properly.

Most people think Muslims have holidays were we go around cutting the heads off people.

Yet it's not true but it's on news medias and many other sources that claims this is what we Muslims love doing over the weekend.

So I can see your point of view. It's possible he could of made a video in a misleading way.

It's common in the media of the internet and also news media.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal_assassin

I can't believe you are allowed to post on this forum. Why the mods don't ban you for obvious hate-speech and BS propaganda is a mystery.

These are views of the guy who posted the video on youtube:

Key words for the video:

"palestine gaza israel zionism israeli defense forces pro-israel rally terrorism fanaticism cults tribalism"

His opinions:

Not their religion it's them who fabricated their religion.

their religion came as pure as the Christianity and Islam Later they (Jews) falsified the Bible and the Thorah.

The Holocaust means a burnt offering and it's a big lie to take the holy land of the Arabs.

It does not take the smartest person to see the real intentions of posting this video. And all the other thread the op makes. There are two sides to every story, and I could just as easily post a video of Muslim ignorance. But there is a reason why I do not and its called the truth, nothing but the WHOLE truth.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

Yes, I did go all over the country, which is a very small country and I did meet quite a few people and not once did I encounter anything as presented in the video.

Judging from the gentleman who devised the video, it is clear to me that he was "provoking" and filming. Of course we all have tempers and a breaking point, but I imagine for anyone who was there that day, the fault will lay at the feet of the gentleman, whose intentions are probably questionable to begin with.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Israel obviously want to Wipe Palestine off the map. And they're like 75% Accomplished. All they have to get rid of next is Gaza and the West Bank.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

well, I do agree with you that you can't trust this video as is. Cause you never know he might of provoked something or maybe something happened before he started to film that got people in a upset mood and he filmed them only when they were angry.

However my thoughts of isrel more over to the gov is viewed in a bad manner.

I am not picking on jewish people or anything I don't have anything against The overall group just hate people who are ignorant and really religious.

I mean I am a muslims and I seen some crazy muslims that are in america and they feel like every american should bow down to them cause muslims or islam is the greatest.

These are ignorant people I know in every religion and every country they have their own nuts.

The reason I am not on the Isrel side is cause I know for a fact that they get a blank check from the U.S

The reason I say this was my dads friend a muslim was an accountant for the U.S gov.

He saw checks that are blank going to Isrel. These are tax payers money going every year to Isrel.

They give these checks a name but I forgot what they call it right now .. might have to ask my dad.

Well anyways he thought it was some accounting error. So he told his supervisor saying that there is no amount on these checks to Isrel and the guy told him to leave it alone.

Well he didn't leave it alone he then a week later asked why isrel is getting this checks.

He yelled at my dads fiend and told him that I told you to leave it alone and you just can' t leave it alone.

Then next thing he found out was that in a month after that my dads friend was relocated.

he had to drive 3 hours to his assigned area and also they asked him while doing the accounting to clean the toilets on that floor.

This is where he stands today. He is slowling thinking to start a business and leave his current job cause he hates it.

He also was not in a location where he will be dealing with high level financial stuff.

So you can say he was demoted.

This is a fact. He told my dad and my found out cause the guy made copies of that check well he scanned it and saved it to show people why he was fired cause he knew no one will believe him.

So based on that and hearing lots of statements and seeing Isrel attacking and playing games with hammas and Iran stuff etc with america.

It's just my views and opinion.

But I do agree that these videos propaganda.

new topics

top topics

join