It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystals make my arm numb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Could somebody shed some light on this ? I can pick up a crystal and it will make my arm tingle from the inside out. sometimes I feel nothing , is that a negative crystal? Sometimes I dont have to even get close and I can feel it . Open to ideas.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
Could somebody shed some light on this ? I can pick up a crystal and it will make my arm tingle from the inside out. sometimes I feel nothing , is that a negative crystal? Sometimes I dont have to even get close and I can feel it . Open to ideas.

What kind of crystal are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
why would anything that makes you tingle from the inside out be negative..
I mean why's that the first impression you get from something that would do that?

-

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Natural crystals like qartz , flourites ect...I think pretty much any natural forming crystal.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

sorry I didnt word that quite right, Im not good at putting my thought into words. Anyway what I meant is that some crystals I pick up and hold do nothing , I feel nothing.... I was wondering if that was a negative crystal? The ones that make me tingle I feel are positive.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
what's the makeup of the different crystals?

this would be vital information in distinguishing one from the other, and aid in discerning the reasons as to why their evident effects on you occur.

know'msayn'?

-

[edit on 26-2-2009 by prevenge]

top topics

join