It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info about OOBES!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I was reading some info on here some people posted about oobes so i went searching on the web for info and came across this this site.It made me realize that dureing my life i might of had oobes when i didnt know it.I remember one time i did fall off a hill or something then woke up.When i was in school along time ago i use to sleep in class alot and i would get so bored and couldnt keep my eyes open and i remember alot of times i would just jump or feel like i fell out of the desk and i would look around and see if anyone saw me because i really thought i did jump.What do you guys think?Im 23 now so its been awhile since ive been in high school so maybe there was something about sleeping in school in a desk made me do it. I never saw myself out of my body or anything.

www.geocities.com...

[Edited on 16-4-2004 by Sw0le]

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I see people viewing m post but no replys.Come on people im really interesting in this.Here is another place i found good to read up about oobes

www.astralsociety.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
That little jump is not an OBE. Its an OBE that started but got interupted which pulled your astral/rtz body back into you suddenly.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
to get into the condusive state of OOBE, you must TRY like HELL to stay "aware" until the moment of sleep. So, when you were fighting sleep, you were doin the right thing

Just try to stay c o g n i za nt of the M O M E NT you fall asleep and you will induce an oo be

but dont be DR unKEd like me

dont do any drugs or drink and it sss easy to get there

but my all best FAVORITE way is:

1stay up for 48 hrs
2and maintain awareness
3util the moment of sleep
4and believe you will induce an experience
4of alternate awareness
5beyond what you know as "normal"
6you will either get
7an amazing lucid dream
8OR OOBE
9promise

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Well when i was in school ive never heard of oobes :p ive only known about it for few days now.I just knew when i was in school i tried my best to stay awake and got to point where i just had to put my head down and soon as i did all i remember was felt like i jumped and looked around see if anyone laughing at me lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I am fascinated by this subject.....for I believe that if I could master this process I would loose all fear of death...so I read about it.........the VERY best books I have found have been written by Mr Robert Monroe.....I recommend FAR JOURNEYS......but others say ULTIMATE JOURNEY is better, but I beg to differ.
My mother had this ability when she was young, but she said she stopped being ABLE to 'get out' once she turned 16.....(I have no clue as to why)......
Robert Monroe.............read what he has to say, and stand all amazed..........there is a clinic in Virginia that claims to be able to help you out of body, and yes...its Robert Monroes clinic. Ive never been there, but its on my LIST of things to do in this life.

top topics

join