It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arrivals Series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I know it is very long, but it will definitely be worth your time.
Check it out.

And let me know what you think about it, because I am starting to believe that there is something bigger than the human race involved. ''They'' whoever they are, are the cause of today's global problems.

thearrivals.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Nah I don't think the Arrivals movies are any good really.
They are just jumbled up cuts from mainstream movies.
And really fail to make a point.
Besides they seem to be religiously driven.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
So do you think that any of it doesn't make sense AT ALL?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthOvercomes

Arrivals was first shown to me by a muslim friend of mine and it was an interesting perspective compared to that of the western ideology with the NWO there are so many different theories on the NWO that it is difficult to actually find any hard evidence of anything. Also religious texts should never be used as proof to make a point because they are never proven to be correct also if there is all the uproar that it is satanic and making way for the anti-christ then whose to say the holy books were not influenced by these satanic people. But i definatley agree with Borghoffen that it is far too religously driven i feel that the general theory of the NWO of the 13 Ruling families is a more believable theory ergo the Anglo-American NWO that is to have an American/ British empire once more, that is what George Bush was talking about in his september 1990 "New World Order" speech, just research Bildeberg Group, Trilateral Commision and the influence of the Federal Reserves Act and research the Council on Foreign relations this is all about how the elitists rule the econonmy and your presidents, Wall Street runs your government and when Americans are born you are given a number and that number is your stock, you are a stock and data can be found on you within Wall Street so that they can discover your future easrning capabilities to discover how you will help the country check out Rothschild on you tube for more info on that.
Hope i've been of help.

Peace and Honour

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I am an Anglo/Celtic Canadian. I had a completely non-religious upbringing. The Arrivals is a masterpiece. For serious truth seekers, The Arrivals is utterly essential and I can't stress that enough. Watch it however you can. Download the torrent or watch it here: thearrivals.tmdtube.com...

It's 50 episodes but the first 24 are basically just the introduction. They build up to the important stuff, so be patient.

I now consider myself a Christian/Muslim. The Holy Quran is word for word from Almighty God. Do yourself a favor and just read it once!

If you don't think the New World Order is the satanic End Time Antichrist Order of the World, you need to give your head a shake. Turn to God. Modern Christianity/Church-ianity has totally perverted the true message. When the Bible is translated and interpreted properly it is completely consistent with proven science. For example, the Bible does NOT say that Adam was the first man. That's quite an important point isn't it? He was the father of the white race. After Cain killed Abel, he was cursed to wander the Earth and he protested to God in fear of being killed by other men. Then he started his own city! How could he do that if it was only Adam's family in the world at that time. The physical descendants of the Children of Israel are the Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Germanic, Scandinavian and kindred peoples. They have fulfilled many specific prophecies. Case closed.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by robsydney]

[edit on 22-9-2009 by robsydney]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by robsydney

A christian/muslim??

There was me thinking I had heard everything.

Can you please explain how that is even possible?

And some people really dont believe that theres going to be a one world religion!!??

top topics

join