It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLORIDA CHILD ABDUCTIONS- WHATS GOING ON!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

FLORIDA CHILD ABDUCTIONS- WHATS GOING ON!

-www.news-press.com

"The number of Florida children who died after suffering some form of abuse or neglect spiked 80 percent from 2005 to 2006.

That's according to a 60-page preliminary draft report expected to be sent to Gov. Charlie Crist and other legislators at the end of the month.

The report indicates 170 children died last year as a result of verified abuse and neglect — up from 95 such deaths in 2005. Of those, 68 percent were the result of neglect, and nearly half had prior cases with the Department"
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.skyscrapercity.com
en.wikipedia.org
www.associatedcontent.com
en.wikipedia.org

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Am I the only one who is noticing strange occuring in Florida in regards to child abductions and deaths. It seems it started around the time of the "abduction" of Trenton Duckett, a child whom the mother claimed was taken out of his bedroom window. Then Caylee Anthony whom was also most likely killed by the mother but still a strange situation. Now we have the little girl Hayleigh who was taken out of her bedroom window by a man dressed in all black. My gut feeling says there is something going on. I remember when Otis Otoole was talking about the Death Hand Cult and a base camp for sacrifice in the Everglades. I know this sounds far fetched but this all seems so strange. I have studied serial killers and most of them have a common link, being in Florida either in jail or being kicked out of the Army. Dahmer, Manson, Bundy, Otis all have Florida ties. Is there some creepy cult of maybe child sacrifice, trade, or WHAT! I have some interesting links attached. I know its hard to tie together but it seems there is something strange about these serial killers claiming to be trained in Florida. Some even having SS or CIA ties. IDK. I am still researching.

en.wikipedia.org... another link
crime.about.com...

-www.news-press.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Sex offenders like the warm weather?

I cringe when i hear of anything because i have 3 little grandchildren living in Orlando. I just cringe and i suffer for all these families.

What a world.

join