It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Intend To Commit A Sin This Weekend

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Sounds like you're just having a good time.

I kept sinning all weekend...though shall not kill...

(well, it was paintball, so the "kills" were simulated, hehe...) Though the bruises are real enough, hehe....

hahahaha ... sounds great
the bruises were real

Yeah, just watching the bloody movies .. hahah ... I consider it almost a sin coz the books are simply among the best I have ever read. The English in these books is marvelous, brilliant ... and I hope I am not getting disappointed by the movies lol

Anyway .. even though I had no time yet .. I am now in possession of the movies .. and here is the proof ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88fc0f750557.jpg[/atsimg]

The image is only temporarily available until I have watched the movies. LOL

Jesus, I am really sorry, I didn't expect to make this look like the event of a new millennium :-)

Greetings

PS: No. I am watching them in English. I haven't seen or read a German movie/book for 14 years.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

the bruises were real

Of course...a paintball hitting you from about 15' at 280' per second isn't exactly going to "tickle"....

These particular paintballs sucked too...I got hit at about 8', and it actually broke the skin and bled a bit...

Was still fun though...we played at Camp Blanding, a National Guard base and MOUT training center (basically a mock city for urban combat training).

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I watched Lord of the Rings yesterday. I am not sure if I can recommend it to anyone - LOL - but that's just because I have read the books too. The movies were really fantastic, no doubt, but they don't even come close to the books.
The books are pure magic and each word is a spell. The best cinema is and will always remain in your imagination.

Greetings
lol

<< 1   >>

join