It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and the CIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Obama and the CIA

Pretty interesting, shows Obama's connection with various CIA related think tanks. His parents were involved as well.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I can't imagine the string pullers would allow a Rogue president as everyone thinks Obama is into the white house, he is at the end of the day a politician who has been allowed to "run the country" by the men behind the curtain. Never the less good post.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

I always thought Obama was a set up. He came out of nowhere. The first African-American President had to be from Illinois, 'The Land of Lincoln'. That imagery is used all the time. Obama and Lincoln. Why? What do they really have in common?

Also, Obama's district as State Senator was the one which encompassed the Univeristy of Chicago. University of Chicago was set by the Rockefellers, it's school of business is largely why we are in the financial mess we are in. It's also where the architects of the Iraq War(Paul Wolfowitz anf Richard Perle) studied under former Trotskyite and founder of the Neoconservative movement Leo Strauss.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
He is very much a set-up. There is no way that he is qualified to be the leader of the free world. I think that is very plain to every one now. However, with that being said, Don't think that for a minute that he is the one calling these shots, because at the present time all he is, is a puppet on a string. He will do exactly as he is told or he will be removed by the elite and replaced with some one that will.There is an agenda here and I think as time goes on it will start to become more apparent what that agenda is. Don't sit around and wait for it to become apparent, get ready to act at a moments notice. And I can tell you something else, that when he has completed his mission the PTB will not need him any more than they need me and you. Think about it. They just need the job done where it all looks normal to the American people. Also to get him in office they depended on the vote of the ignorant. When he is taken out of office the people that did vote for him won't have the power to do anything about that or anything else for that matter. That's why a black president was chosen to do the deed because he appeals to all the people that are on the system, thinking that he will come to their rescue..
We all know that when the new world order take control there will be no system and those people on the system will be the first to go...Hope that sheds some light...sabre11004...

Do the right thing every time and you will be appreciated by some, but astonished by many...Benjamin Franklin...

top topics

join