It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cousin Of Alleged 9/11 Hijacker Exposed As Israeli Spy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Cousin Of Alleged 9/11 Hijacker Exposed As Israeli Spy www.prisonplanet.com...... Report: Suspected Lebanon spy made frequent visits to Israel

www.haaretz.com... Lebanese in Shock... Cousin Of Alleged 9/11 Hijacker Exposed As Israeli Spy

www.prisonplanet.com... Report: Suspected Lebanon spy made frequent visits to Israel www.haaretz.com... Lebanese in Shock Over Arrest of an Accused Spy

www.nytimes.com... Report: Alleged Lebanon spy was tracking Hezbollah for Israel www.haaretz.com... Lebanon arrests cell suspected of working for Israel's Mossad since 1980s

www.haaretz.com... Cousin Of Alleged 9/11 Hijacker Exposed As Israeli Spy Another Israeli intelligence connection to 2001 attacks on New York and Washington Paul Joseph Watson Prison Planet.com Thursday, February 19, 2009 The cousin of alleged 9/11 hijacker Ziad al-Jarrah has been exposed as a long standing Israeli spy in yet another startling intelligence connection between the Zionist state and the attacks on New York and Washington. A New York Times report details how Ali al-Jarrah was a highly valued spy for Israel for no less than 25 years, sending reports and taking clandestine photographs of Palestinian groups and Hezbollah since 1983.

I don't know what to make of this, nor am I going to accept it on face value. Nevertheless, if this turns out be something that makes the USS Liberty seem like chump change, I think the American people will be miffed.

Didn't Dubya drew a crocked line between 9/11 and Iraq? The current death count in Iraq is over 1 million Iraqis, 4000 dead American young people and several thousands horribly maimed.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I agree with you, not knowing what to make of this...
So many questions, and just no answers available.

Just wondering... What is the difference between a hi-jacker being the cousin of an Israeli Intelligence Op, and not? Seriously, I am wondering what it means too.

Surely it is coincidence.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Either they are one strange family or there is a direct connection between the mossad agent, the hijacker and the dancing Israelis.

Israel is unlikely going to have recruitment drives in enemy territory but it is safe to assume that those Arab agents they have will be asked to recruit from friends and kin.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Oh dear more connections to Israel.

Will anyone connect the dots?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So, is there any more news to this or is it going to quietly fade away from the news as with everything else Israeli in connection with 9/11?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Gee and I thought 9/11 was perpetrated by 19 Muslims oh wait 18 no 17 no 16 no 9 how many Muslims that were supposed to be the Hi Jackers are actually alive today? Wait and I thought 9/11 was perpetrated by OBL from a cave....oh wait he has been found NOT to be behind 9/11/ Wait wait it was 19 Muslim Hi Jackers, sneaking into the US, being led by a man in a cave, who penetrated our defense, hi jacked airliners, and crashed them into buildings. Did I mention the leader lives in a cave?

Anyone who buys the government version as it stands is a sheeple. Ive come to the conclusion that if Israel didnt outright commit 9/11 to get the US citizens on board with their imperial goals then they at least at the very minimum knew about it and didnt let our government know. I do not and will not doubt either one of the above but the evidence is overwhelming that Israel and 9/11 are linked. I feel bad for the Israeli people for having a government like theirs...then again I feel sorry for us here in the US having our imperial government.....

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Yes, I am thoroughly convinced that Israel pulled it off or at least set the necessary machinations in motion.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

All your haaretz links to the article are no longer valid. It seems like someone was watching your post with interest....

Another coincidence maybe??

[edit on 26-2-2009 by BigC2012]

join