It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reid: Senate to Tackle Climate Change This Year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Reid: Senate to Tackle Climate Change This Year

www.foxnews.com

WASHINGTON - Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says he wants to take up a bill to tackle global warming by the end of the summer.

The Nevada Democrat told The Associated Press in an interview late Thursday that the Senate in the next few weeks will move to pass an energy bill focusing on several of President Barack Obama's priorities, but then " hopefully late this summer do the global warming part of it."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
So let me get this straight. Half of the free world isn't quite sure that global warming is not just a cycle the environment is going through, and several states are going bankrupt and can't pay their employees, and we are going to pump money into global warming. How much money has been spent on this fantasy already? I'll even appease the folks that will chastize me for not buying onto Al Gores little lies. Even if it's real, it didn't happen over night and won't be fixed over night. If the world economy colapses and we end up in anarchy, just exactly who gives a flying monkey turd about making sure it stays cool? Lets fix our little problem we have right now first then try to tackle solving world hunger and making Mr. Gore feel important.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I heard that by Christmas of 09 they will have definitive legislation on how to deal the infamous Manbearpig as well.

join