It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

greets from dublin ireland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
hi all this is my third attemp to post a "hello" apparently there are identical subjects....anyway here i go again my names ronan im from dublin been sneaking round here since i innocently typed 'ufo' into the tube and opened up a whole warehouse full of worms,now ATS has been consuming my evenings/nights....some really interesting topics on here.Best site in the web if you ask me...see ya'all soon...ronan

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Great to have you with us! Been to Dublin a good few times myself, Feel free to ask any questions you need to help you find your way here on the boards

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.belowtopsecret.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Avatar, Pic in profile help
OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

Need help with how to post? Getting youtube links to work? or just what the icons are in posting..check my posting help thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ronin-dex

What's up and welcome. Be prepared for a new obsession and way of life. We're all dillusional and there's no such thing as normality.

How is Ireland? I never got a chance to visit before my grandma died. She said we had family there and now I'm trying to find out who. Anyway welcome and enjoy.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
hi asala thanks for the welcome

ill check out out your links they will come in handy im sure ill run into difficulty somewhere along the dark winding road of ats!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hey man

Welcome to ATS

hope to see ya around

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation

What's up and welcome. Be prepared for a new obsession and way of life. We're all dillusional and there's no such thing as normality.

How is Ireland? I never got a chance to visit before my grandma died. She said we had family there and now I'm trying to find out who. Anyway welcome and enjoy.

hi rev, i kinda figured there were a few dilluded folk round these parts!
Ireland...ireland is the same as it always was....grim and boring haha nah its ok besides the big R word were not supposed to talk about.

any idea where abouts in ireland they were from?what part of the states ar you from?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Bushmill's all around.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Hey, I'm from NY. I'm not sure where they're from. My grams passed years ago and I never got the chance to find out. She just kept telling me she was gonna take me one day. I'm gonna have to try to trace back my family tree. I wanted to do it anyway, so nows a good reason to.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hello my new Irish friend.

Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS/BTS Ronin!. Feel free to make yourself at home here.

Make sure to read up on the FAQ's and such.
Happy to have a new member of the family.
~~~
~~~

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Sanity Lost]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Welcome Ronan. I am consumed by the site as well! Many breaking stories are posted here before the msm. Enjoy the debate and fun. Pammyk

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti - Government
Hey man

Welcome to ATS

hope to see ya around

Thanks anti-gov

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
Welcome Ronan. I am consumed by the site as well! Many breaking stories are posted here before the msm. Enjoy the debate and fun. Pammyk

Thanks pammy

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost

Welcome to ATS/BTS Ronin!. Feel free to make yourself at home here.

Make sure to read up on the FAQ's and such.
Happy to have a new member of the family.
~~~
~~~

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Sanity Lost]

cheers sanity

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Welcome aboard. Bushmill's all around.

bushmills is a mad mans drink...........then again look around 'when in rome' haha

cheers intrepid

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Hello my new Irish friend.

Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

thanks my georgian coast friend(is atlanta in georgia or vise versa)

top topics

join