It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Son Made The Dean's List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
As a mother I can not help but feel a sense of pride right now! I received a letter congratulating me on my son making the deans list! Its been such a struggle financially just keeping him in school! He is studying criminology and forensics with a minor in military science....I think...anyway wish me luck with being able to keep a brillant young man in school and on the right path!!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
That's really great!
Congratulations..
To you , and to your brilliant young son.
Give him an ATS high-five for us..

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Congrats!

It's a much bigger deal in college, when you're paying for it...nice to see a lad getting top value for your hard-earned money!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
COngratulations to your son, for being good enough to knuckle down and do what's best for him.

And congratulations to you,for raising him in the way that you have. May he grow to be strong and indipendant. Good and true.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well done to him and well done to you,

I cant imagin the pride you must be feeling right now, Its such a good thing to see your child do well,

He is a credit to the hard work im sure you have put in,

xxx

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
You have reason to be proud of your son for making the Deans list. That is quite an accomplishment. Your son deserves a pat on the back for that and you are right in being very proud of him. Kudos to both of you.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thank you all! Being a parent is the hardest job that I have ever taken on...it is the one that doesn't come with an instructional manual or training...I have been blessed with two wonderful, intellegent and respectful children!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
And what if he didn't make the Deans list? Would you still be proud of him?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

As I said before, my children are very well behaved, intellegent and respectful...I have always been and always will be proud of them. The love that I have for my children is unconditional, so is the sense of pride that I have in them. I had dreams and aspirations, I didn't reach most of them, but my parents are still proud of me. Its funny, my kids friends are often shocked by the things that my kids openly share with me. We have always had open communication, nothing in this world they can't tell me and nothing they could tell me that would make me less proud of them. I am rambling aren't I? You get the point!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

No not rambling, that was the perfect answer, that's what I love to hear!!

Your a great Mother!

Peace.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Awww shucks! *blush* Thank you! That is always good to hear! I haven't been a perfect parent, but I have done my best!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

That is all you have to be: the best mother you can be. No one can ask for more than that. Keep on being the best parent that you can be.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
That's probably a really good sign that he is on the right track with his choices. If he can ace all his classes in a term it must be somewhat easy or he is very interested in what he is learning. Happy to hear of another proud mom.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Did you get a bumper sticker in the mail? They should send you about 5 for the price you pay these days for tuition. No really, That is great- congratulations! Best of luck to you and your son. Tell him we are all here cheering him on.

top topics

join