It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geronimo's kin sue Skull and Bones over remains

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Geronimo's kin sue Skull and Bones over remains

news.yahoo.com

HARTFORD, Conn. – Geronimo's descendants have sued Skull and Bones — the secret society at Yale University linked to presidents and other powerful figures — claiming that its members stole the remains of the legendary Apache leader decades ago and have kept them ever since.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
dagmar.lunarpages.com

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I thought this article was of some value as a topic. I don't know why but when I read this article about Geronimo's remains this issue with the coffin popped into my head. Could it be that the remains and the initiation process takes place with Geronimo's remains?

It has been said for years that at the societies initiation location a coffin sit and new members being intitiated have to lay in the coffin with the remains of an unknown and sexually relieve themselves on the remains. I don't know if Geronimo's remains are being used for this ritual, but how many human remains could they possibly have?

My question is this: To what purpose would this ritual be symbolizing if using Geronimo's remains?

Can anyone shed any light on this and why the Skull and Bones have been allowed to retain the remains of Geronimo and for what ritual the remains play a part in.

Snippet on Skull and Bones initiation:

The bizarre initiation rituals that prospective members have to undergo is proof that the organization follows "The Luciferian Protocols". Alexandra Robbins, Yale alumnus and author of "Secrets of the Tomb", wrote a revealing expose in which she says that one initiation ritual consists of prospective members getting into a coffin and masturbating to orgasm, all while "confessing' their most secret sexual desires to the entire membership. There are other Satanic rituals performed that are too diabolical to mention.

Source
www.aztlan.net...

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-2-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
previously posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

continue the discussion there please.

join