It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China tycoon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

China tycoon

uk.news.yahoo.com

A married Chinese tycoon who could no longer afford to support his five mistresses during the economic slowdown held a contest to decide which one to keep, local media reported Tuesday.

The contest took a tragic turn when one of the mistresses, who was eliminated based on her looks, drove her former lover and the four other women off a mountain road in an apparent fit of anger, the Shanghai Daily reported.

The driver died in the December 6 crash while the man and four other women were hospitalised, the report said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-2-2009 by guppy]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is sad yet comical at the same time.

You fire someone, give him/her the car keys, and tell that person to drive you home. What a moron. Next time that tycoon tells a person they have lost their home and free money, he should consider not giving that person the car keys.

Its like firing a disgruntled worker, give them a weapon, and keys to the office building.

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by guppy

This is sad yet comical at the same time.

I guess his mom never told him that "Hell Hath no Fury like a Woman Scorned".

second line

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fishneedh2o

Yes, that man could use a few lessons. Being a tycoon grants him some respect of intelligence. He was just deficient with the opposite sex.

Not familiar with Chinese Divorce Laws, I hope his wife takes half his fortune, kids, pets, and ice cube trays.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by guppy

LOL .. funniest article I have read in a few months..

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Glad you enjoyed the article as much as I did.

I am curious to find out what happens to this tycoon. If anyone finds articles relating to this dumb tycoon, please post it here.

top topics

join