It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are as many creatures on your body as there are people on Earth- Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
With all the talk about how healthy food and certain amount of water, vitamins and minerals all play apart in hour health and well being. But after seeing this vid, I realize how much we don't know about what really makes us..well us and it goes for both extremes of the scale Macro and micro.

Enjoy and sleep well tonight.

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 16-2-2009 by gmac1000]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
That wasn't as gross as I thought it would be, but it was still gross. I'm itching pretty bad now after watching that.

Makes me wonder if earth and all it's creatures are a part of something similar?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I wonder if there's a little interbacteria web forum with little dudes posting on it with conspiracies about me. They're all arguing over how many other people there are out there who are inhabitable. And wether or not the distances involved are too far to ever contemplate travelling.

I'm gonna go and have a shower in a minute. It's the daily death time for them *mwahahahaha*

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I know what you mean about something bigger, for example, if we could stand back far enough to see all the planets and galaxies come together to form something larger and possible living since the earth and planets are considered organic kinda like cells, and those bugs would look up and see an endless space that would appear to them as if it would go on forever.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

Exactly what I was thinking. Who's to say we are not living on some speck of mud or such from something so immense?
-------
Acidtaste--love your way of thinking!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac1000
I know what you mean about something bigger, for example, if we could stand back far enough to see all the planets and galaxies come together to form something larger and possible living since the earth and planets are considered organic kinda like cells, and those bugs would look up and see an endless space that would appear to them as if it would go on forever.

I was just talking to my daughters about this exact thing a few days ago. I was telling them, in relation to telling them about water bears, that there could be entire universes that are microscopic to us and that we could possibly be viewed the same way in relation to all that is.

I watched this video and while I knew that we have "thingies" living in and on us, I could have gone my entire life without having gotten into such detail.
I'm sure it gets even worse. By the way, the water bear is kinda cute actually. Okay, maybe "cute" isn't a good description. Water Bear (Tardigrade)

top topics

join