It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Turns US Over To 'New World Order' On February 17th

page: 1

join
share:
sty

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Iv got an e-mail, I will not be able to reproduce too much of it as it could be copyrighted, however I wanted to ask : does anyone know what if something really happens on the 17th of Feb?

Obama Turns US Over To 'New World Order' On February 17th

Russian reports coming from the G-7 meetings being held in Rome are stating that under pressure from his European Union peers, President Obama has 'agreed in principal' to totally surrender the sovereignty of the United States to the New World Order before this year has passed.

News reports coming from the United States are further stating that in his acceptance of his Nations destruction, President Obama, this coming Tuesday, will sign the most important bill in his country's entire history (and also the most expensive in all of history) at the planned World Headquarters for this New World Order, Denver, Colorado, and not in Washington D.C. as had been expected.

I am not sure if the e-mail is just bad propaganda (+ I am not an american myself ), this is why I wanted to see what the ATS-ers know about this issue.

Regards,
STY

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
There's another thread here on this, and it's been earmarked as 'fake.'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

sty

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
o, did not see it. This one can be closed .. thanks for the data

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link