It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery fireball captured on film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Mystery fireball captured on film

news.bbc.co.uk

Mysterious debris said to look like a meteor or fireball in the sky has been captured on film over Austin, Texas.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Anyone live near here and know what it was. Lots of things falling from the sky recently and being caught on film. It has been denied that its anything to do with the orbiting satelites that crashed....whatever it is seems to be on fire or at least burning....

I dont know what else to input but creating this thread is asking me for more input - input input input...

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Holy Goodness!!! Did you see the one on there in Sweden? Yeeeoww! OH, I live in the Austin area and all is fine and good here. We have not been obliterated yet.
I am still curious to know what all the "sonic boom" talk about in the other threads were because quite frankly I did not hear one. *shrugs* Thanks for posting this link. Amazing vids up.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
That is some of the debris from the recent satellite smash and bash. As I have said over three threads and the original satellite thread, over the next few weeks, there will be debris falling that some will mistake for UFO's and meteors.

Its just debris..nothing unusual.

Unless it suddenly turns right and heads back up into space.

Cheers!!!!

new topics

top topics

join