It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bar below ATS points

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Unless I missed it I can not find an explanation for that horizontal grey bar below your points. I have seen that some members with low point totals have a full bar while others with huge point totals have maybe a 25-50% bar. I tried to find a correlation to explain it but I know that you can spend your points in the store so that may explain the ones with

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
That's a measure of your post count.
Hover your mouse over it (in IE) and you'll see how many posts that person has made.
The redder the bar, the more "Applauds" a person has received from staff.
Orange bars designate ATS staff.

-B.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Very slick! Thanks Banshee. How does one award applauds? There's been a few people I've wanted to applaud but could not find how to do it.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by titian
How does one award applauds? There's been a few people I've wanted to applaud but could not find how to do it.

See that little "vote" button below other people's avatars?
That's the member equivilent of "applause." It's for the Way Above Top Secret Award. You get to vote for 3 people a month.
Mods & admin award applause as a "pat on the back" for exceptional posts.

-B.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
titian, when a mod or admin gives you an applaud your bar gets more red with each applause. You also get 250 points for each applause.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
titian, when a mod or admin gives you an applaud your bar gets more red with each applause. You also get 250 points for each applause.

Thanks ilovepizza.

top topics

join