It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanism...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I just want people to know contrary to popular bielief satanism as a general has nothing to do with sacrifices and being bad and stuff, Satanist are lawful and believe in acutally being good, the reason for their bad rap is because they believe the satan was the god before all the other gods, those were created to undermine him, originally satan created us so that we could evolve spiritually and physocally to be like gods ourselves. that doesnt sound so bad does it?

It goes on alot to say that christainity is a fake religion like islam and judaism created to weaken and seperate the human race, (i can see that.) They believe oddly enough that angels are actually aliens who want earth for themselves and are using everything to weaken mankinds physic abilities and brain power.

there is alot more detail going on on certain website but in general it just says they are not bad guys and believe in not the christain satan, or the islam satan but the the very first, every major religion has a bad guy even predating christainity, thats who they believe the only figure who remains consistent.

Yes he like fire, Fire is what gives man life, how could it be associated with evil? It is somewhat like the gods chaining prometheus to a rock for giving man, satanists believe somewhat the same thing, so dont bag em out, it makes alot more sense then your religion.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Having read the Satanic Bible, it seemed quite clear that the modern Church of Satan does not in fact worship Satan but man. They would more acurately be called humanists.

I swear I've typed that paragraph a dozen times on ATS.

Last time I'm going to say it.

Members of the modern Church of Satan worship man and don't believe Satan is any more real than God.

Vas

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasilis Azoth

Oh well i only read about satanism on one source so you would definetly know more especially if you read the bible, but in either case, why do people say its evil?i mean worshipping yourself or mankind shouldnt be evil

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfpack Rebellion
Oh well i only read about satanism on one source

And yet you sound so informed?

I'm curious as to what this has to do with ancient and lost civilizations however.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of Christianity for many reasons, and I wont waste time going into all of them here. But as far as Satanism goes, I agree with you 100%. I do not worship anyone or anything. I only believe that the choices made here in life reflect upon what happens to you when you pass. Though I have made my choice to follow a different direction than common Christians because I believe that Satan is actually the "good" guy in the bible, I would never consider myself evil. I do not kill or rape or anything else most people associate with Satanism and yet when others hear of my religious choice I always seem to get the same reaction. How can anyone consider a real Satanist to be evil when in actuality all we really believe in is the fact that man should live his life as he pleases and not by the rules of some tyrannical being? Yes I know that there are many fake followers of Satan who have no idea what his word is truly about and give us all a bad name but if everyone would take the time to listen to what the real Luciferian supporters have to say I believe that many minds could be changed. But hey, it's not like IQ's will suddenly shoot up around the globe and everyone will become more understanding to other peoples beliefs lol!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Alistair (Aleister) Crowley was born in Royal Lemington Spa, UK, in 1875 and Died in Hastings, East Sussex, UK, in 1947.
en.wikipedia.org...

Alistair Crowley on Beatles Sgt Pepper album, Top row, second left.
en.wikipedia.org...

Crowley's influence in music
www.jesus-is-savior.com...

Occultppedia - Crowley.
occultopedia.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

exactly. this post should be in the religions forum. not in ancient & lost civilisation forum.

top topics

join