It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily show conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I was just watching Thursdays episode of the daily show with john stewart and when he was interviewing John Sununu on the background there was the all seeing eye right next to his head. Throughout the most interview the eye remained there.
Is there a secret message saying he is an Illuminati
Is this conspiracy worthy material?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well I went to the daily show website and looked at the background of the two guests before Sununu and they were different and were personalized for the guests so that's one thing. But the topic of their entire discussion was the dollar, economy, and subjects that apply to the picture (part of the dollar) behind him.
So my answer is no, and don't flag your own threads.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by beaverg]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by beaverg
Well I went to the daily show website and looked at the background of the two guests before Sununu and they were different and were personalized for the guests so that's one thing. But the topic of their entire discussion was the dollar, economy, and subjects that apply to the picture (part of the dollar) behind him.
So my answer is no, and don't flag your own threads.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by beaverg]

hey as long as they let people flag their own threads, its gonna happen

have you ever read John Stewart's book?
en.wikipedia.org...(The_Book):_A_Citizen's_Guide_to_Democracy_Inaction

America (The Book) A Citizens Guide to Democracy Inaction

despite the fact he jokes around constantly, he does actually talk about the illuminati and nwo and all that

ya i was surprised when i saw him and colbert making illuminati jokes

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Slightly OT, but Colbert makes references to the Bulgarian Illuminati, which is part of Discordian lore. Very interesting that he plays into Discordian amusements. You should look up "Colbertgasm".

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yeah, you're right. I'm not one to talk either, I've accidentally befriended people and made others foes.

On the note of Stewart and the NWO he had on a white house correspondent who said that Obama would move towards an NWO during his term and Jon basically cut him off and changed the subject. For whatever reason he skipped over an easy opportunity to talk about the NWO on that day. I forget who it was, John Harwood I think.

top topics

join