It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opposing Secret Socities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
There seem to be quite a lot of different secret societies involved with the conquest of the world.

The Illuminati
The Freemasons
The Trilateral Commission
The Bilderberg Group
Skull and Bones
The Council on Foreign Relations
etc etc.

Do you think that they are all vying for power, or are they all intermingled? If they're all associated, the various names could serve to through people off track. But if they're not, rather than one ominous New World Order, there may be quite a few parties all contributing towards the enslavement of mankind.

What's your opinion on this? Are they all branches of the same tree, or various groups all trying to get a piece of the pie?

It seems at least somewhat plausible that rather than one almighty force controlling everything, that there are several factions, all influencing the world from behind the black curtain.

To me, the prospect of numerous opposing organizations is actually more comforting, than one almighty empire. Not that having the most influential groups in the world trying to manipulate and enslave me is a comforting thought.

If one organization tried to take over and establish an NWO, you would think others would attempt to stop it before it became too powerful, and a dangerous threat to them.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The Freemasons are not related in any way to any other group in the list.

Other than that... who knows?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I'm sure I'll get some heat from my Freemason friends on the board but I personally have thought about this. It is my feeling (opinion) that perhaps Freemasonry is a recruiting ground into other orders but of course this is far from it's only purpose to say the least. As far as Freemasonry trying to take over the world I highly doubt it. I'd be more suspicious of The Bilderberg Group, The Trilateral Commission , and certain parts of the Illuminati.

If one organization tried to take over and establish an NWO, you would think others would attempt to stop it before it became too powerful, and a dangerous threat to them.

That is the very reason in my opinion we haven't had a NWO because of competing factions such as the The Bilderberg Group working against each other. I would recommend reading over this thread: Shards of the Illuminati . I've found it very informative and fascinating.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreySwordsman

I believe that they are all connected in some way. They all have a job to do and they are all unknowing of the what the other is doing except for those that are in the higher echelons of power.

The freemason is the common player where they get the average joe to think that he is just joining your average SECRET society and then they find out what you are willing to do for the world. When they find out what you are willing to do that is not like the normal mason, they elevate you. Not in rank structure, which is only something for the common folk to see, but elevate you within the SECRET compartments that allow you to do other things that are far more reaching than your first deed.

This may lead to other groups that may be higher in the group hierarchy.
very similar to the Jesters being a group which is linked to masons. Sort of like your Arch mason... not quite a mason but good enough for them???

I think if you check on most of the big players in any real position, judge, lawyer, politicians, cia/fbi directors, presidents etc.... you will find they have had and affiliation with masonry. Coincidence? Or damning evidence of corruption and favoritism within the higher positions of power?

I know the obvious...

IMO
Rgds

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

I think Maban said pretty early on that Freemasonry was not connected to the Illuminati like a lot of people think it is.

In my private discussions with him he said that Freemasonry doesn't really figure into their plans much.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

"Freemasonry was not connected to the Illuminati like a lot of people think it is." and "Doesn't really figure into their plans much".

Now there is a clear cut answer that tells you that they have nothing to do with each other....

Straight from a mason also....

Your answer is right there...

Thanks and Rgds
S&F

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Secret "Societies" not Socities.
And I think all the underlying societies are part of the whole big one.
Some don't even realize they are controlled by others.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
In my opinion, from everything I've seen and read, they are all interconnected in a way, with the most important individual gtroups becoming part of the groups that control the others. The ones that seem to control the others are the Trilateral Commission, The Council on Foreign Relations, and The Bliderbergers. These are the three top ones, with what I've seen and read, that seem to control and influence the other freemasonic orders here in the U.S. and around the world.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

I think Maban said pretty early on that Freemasonry was not connected to the Illuminati like a lot of people think it is.

In my private discussions with him he said that Freemasonry doesn't really figure into their plans much.

I never said the Illuminati and Freemasonry work hand and hand, I stated it was my opinion that it (Freemasonry) serves (along with many others) as a recruiting ground into other orders. I agree with you that Freemasonry isn't a front organization that leads up to the Illuminati, that's silly. But it's impossible to say that Freemasonry doesn't branch out into other orders, and that's really what I was saying. Sorry for the misunderstanding

Look I know there are many who have it stuck in there head that Freemasonry is this sinister organization trying to take over the world, I'm not one of those people. I admire your organization because it played such a central roll in forming this nation, so please don't get me wrong. It's just my opinion, could be ill informed but it's just my views more or less. Not trying to be critical in any way, shape, or form.

Best Wishes,
Omega

[edit on 14-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So, which organizations, whether separate or interwoven have the most sway? Would anyone here say that maybe they function as "committees" or "branches" such as in Congress, or in the government as a whole, one dealing with the manipulation of one aspect of life over another?

I think it would make sense that if they're interwoven, or at least loosely connected, that there would be levels of jurisdiction between them. Or if they are all independent entities, it could operate like a gang, each having territory, or preferred methods of operation.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It's really hard to say. I feel that it's obvious that the Presidents aren't voted into office, there picked before hand and they aren't running the show. Who's pulling the strings if it be the Illuminati, the Trilateral Commission, or aliens, your guess is good as mine. I doubt these answers really want to be found by those who have the answers. Not to discourage you but it's a very big question, I wish I knew my self.

With that said I do know there is a rapid push for a NWO that is eroding away at nations sovereignty. These groups of people feel they're doing a duty for mankind and the greater good, at least that's what they tell us. You can see such organizations such as the the bilderbergers, the trilateral commission, The Council on Foreign Relations and many other organizations pushing for this. So you can see that they in fact have a common purpose. I doubt any one organization will want to appear to have bigger sway because this would make them a big target. Such organizations prefer and pay a lot of money, hold a lot of power to make sure they are out of the public light.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The Bavarian Illuminati (infiltrated) regular masonry in the late 1700's in an attempt to steal away membership from the Masons to the Illuminati. Part of the Illuminati's plan was to gain control of the so called "higher degrees" and then use that power to control all of masonry. It' didn't quite work out that way and Illuminati agents were expelled from the fraternity. They also erroneously believed that the "higher degrees" were in charge of the craft as a whole. But guess who also tried to do this? The Catholic Church. Yes the Church infiltrated the higher degrees and used them as a springboard to try and bring Catholacism back into Britain. That is why there is a heavy influence on the Scottish Rite (which originated in France) of Jacobinism. Now, because these groups infiltrated and unsuccessfully tried to use Masonry for a dark and unglorious purpose does this mean Freemasonry as a whole is dark? Quite the oppositte. Are there Freemasons who abuse thier rites and benefits of membership for personal gain? Assuredly so, but there are also judges, police officers, and politicians who do the same thing and have NO connection to Freemasonry whatsoever. In any society you have those who walk the right handed path and those who stray to the left. The only secret Masonry holds is the moral and spiritual transformation (it offers not gives) it's aspirant. To recieve light you must first take off the blinder. Some no matter what there rank or station never achieve enlightenment.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Yeah, I understand. If anyone on ATS actually knew, they likely wouldn't post the answer. But I figured, what the heck, might as well push the conversation to see if anything interesting pops up.

It's interesting to note what you mentioned about Presidents not being picked. Right off the bat, 2 years before the election, Democrats pushed Barack and Hillary, even when there were 8 other people in the race. Republicans also had their picks, Romney, and Rudy, who quickly faded to give way to the long shot, John McCain. But obviously, the PTB didn't elevate say a Ron Paul. Instead, they push the crazy old whitie, that i think everyone knew wasn't going to win.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm a Mason and Knights Templar. That said, Masonry is in no way connected with any of those organizations. The other organizations have perhaps plagarized from Freemasonry somewhere along the line using some of the rituals and what not but Masonry has also been plagarized by the the Elks, The Odd Fellows, The Eagles etc. etc. Masonry is much older than any of the other orgaizations.

Now, that is out of the way I do believe there is something to the Bilderberg, bohemian grove, trilateral commsion, CFR, and the skull and bones conspiracy theories. I think that these organizations perhaps groom membership to help promote the agenda of the international bankers (banksters as I like to call them) ie, the Rothschilds or Red sheilds. These men do control half the world and it's resepective ecomony. It is my opinion that the last Bail out was orchestrated to put American Taxpayer money into the coffers of the banksters and their cronies with interest. Obviously, GWBush (a bonesman) helped in this effort. Now just because the Red shields "are jews" doesnt mean I consider them to be so (I'm Jewish). Just as I dont consider Bernie Maddoff a Jew (he should be shot on public TV broadcast). These people and those of their ilk have caused perhaps most of the modern anti-Semitism and anti-Masonry that exists today. Regular Jews and Freemasons for that matter are honest law abiding and good people. Being a Freemason and Jew I probably mis-trust and hate them worse then someone not sharing my background because of the oaths they took as jews that they defecated on along with thier people.

Again, many entities have tried or were successfull in infiltrating Masonry for dark purposes (Illuminat, The Catholic Church). This doesnt mean that masonry is evil just some who join are. Masonry is the last vestiges of the old mystery schools and is not concerned with the material world in doctrine. It is concerned with taking a good man (or rough stone) and making him into a better man (pefect ashlar) thereby inproving the world by improving the man spiritually and morally. Anything outside of that is unmasonic and not what Masonry espouses. It appears joining Masonry to exert power over the masses has lost it's appeal due to those people being ousted at every opportunity from the craft (Illuminati circa 1790's). Now they just use Skull and Bones and recieve further instruction on world domination for the banksters through the other groups mentioned before. Freemasonry most definatley NOT included.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by solomanskey]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by solomanskey

Since no one else wants to comment on the substance of your post, I do have a question.

Knights Templar? Last I heard there was no proof that they have existed for a long time and were hunted into extinction by the Catholic Church. Not trying to be a jerk, I'm just curious about his

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Sorry, Masonic Knights Templar. I.e, the dudes with the pirate hats.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The Masonic Order of the Temple is conferred as part of the York Rite. Here's the website for the Grand Encampment of the United States.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Thanks both of you for clearing up my misunderstanding.
I knew there had to be some reasonable explanation I wasn't aware of.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

your right ...the CFR and the Bilderburg group .....makes sence since all the people Obama has put in his staff most dont hold multiple degrees ....over 8yr.

top topics

join