It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global interest free money or bust !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Dear ATSers,
this is not the first time I or others have tried to pitch this agenda. So far everytime I have tried, it quickly disappears from the board.
I am searching for a viable way to get politicians and the world media to take notice of the only realistic possibility to prevent our stumbling and crumbling economy and lifestyle to disappear as well. Although hunger and misery would surely have a therapeutic effect on many of us, I do not believe that it will make our world a better place.
How can we make ourselves heard and start a campaign to stabilize the monetary system so that we can get on with our lives ?
Interest free global money is the only realistic possibility to do so !
Please give me your thoughts, let´s find a way to bring this agenda to the public eye.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Are you in favor of a global currency and/or a central global bank?

If that is the case, I doubt you'll find many allies on ATS.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
Are you in favor of a global currency and/or a central global bank?

If that is the case, I doubt you'll find many allies on ATS.

I am in favour of stabilizing our money system, for obvious reasons
it has to be done on a global scale, otherwise it cannot work.
A global democratically controlled interest free currency where the money supply is tightly controlled would be of benefit for everyone, not just Americans, is that what you are worried about ?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Fact is they money will have to be sorted out sooner or later..

You see

Gold is GOLD.. it only has one value... 100 yen 20 dollas 50 GBP 1xtrillion zimbabwe dollas..

its about putting value on something..

This crash is not about the value of gold but about how the banks around the world have been totaly robbed LOL..

The biggest bank robbery ever.. AND the funny thing is, it was the Banks doing all the robbing..And now the party is over they will get back to basics.. its not the end of the world just give them time to eat ther sour grapes they will all just "write" off there debts.. simple really

cant value or pay back what you dont infact own "CDS" amounts too 56 trillion

the UK alone is in debt for 4 trillion "was robbed" or "missplaced"

only yesterday mervin king, the head of the bank of england said that british intrest rates could hit ZERO...

better start printing that money again Mr King LOL...

watch them print it dont worry all is good.. becouse the greedy people at the top will not let this game end

AND you can take THAT to the BANK!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

I am involved with some good size business deals at the moment and I can assure you the situation is desperate for many medium to small lenders in Europe as well as America, unfortunatly the banks are not interested in lending money to firms who although they have viable and profitable business plans, are small fry in their estimate.
I recently talked to a pinstripe dude next to me in an airplane and he basically told me that any investment short of 1,000,000,000.-€ was not financially interesting enough for them to put any work into.
That means only the mega deals are going through if at all and it has been demonstrated time and time again that a bigger bubble does not produce anything else other then more hot air.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Again, I am pitching my book. It's free for the reading (linked in my sig) and if we can bring the idea forth that we do not live in scarcity - but abundance grossly mismanaged... I believe we could change the world.

My book is written such that it shows an abundance paradigm in action, with a diary that demonstrates how to bring the abundance to all.

Thank you to any who read my book, and especially if you make comments on my thread (also linked below).

[edit on 2/12/2009 by Amaterasu]

top topics

join