It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien pyramids vs Lawrence of Arabia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Are there any Lawrence of Arabia fans out there? The one with Peter O'Toole? What does this have to do with pyramids on the moon? Well, I pulled out the movie, having not seen it in 20 years, and watched it again. In the beginning of it when Lawrence is first going across the desert to find that one sheik he passes by massive stone objects. I was amazed at how much they looked like pictures of the pyramids on the moon and Mars.

I began to question the correlation between these 'pyramids' and aliens possibly making them off-world. What if what we see on the moon and Mars are nothing more than nature-made?

I tried to find some pictures from the movies showing these but was unable so I ask anyone who has Lawrence of Arabia to pull out their movie and go to Chapter 7 at 2:10 and you will see a huge pyramid like object... obviously not constructed by man or alien. You can see another one in Chapter 8 at 2:10 also...not sure if it is the same one or not... it may be. Although not quite a pyramid, you can see another in Chapter 8 at 2:58.

I'm not saying I'm right... just an observation. I'd like to hear what others have to say about it one way or the other. Thanks guys and appreciate your comments.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Lawrence of Arabia is one of The Best Movies of All Time. Probably The Winner in "Best Cineamatography" All Time.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Lawrence of Arabia is one of The Best Movies of All Time. Probably The Winner in "Best Cineamatography" All Time.

You know... its funny. I watched it with my wife and although she liked it she said it was too long and boring. I think that would be the general mentality today... if there isn't an explosion every 15 seconds people get bored.
There are scenes of him just standing or lying at night in the desert that hang for a long time. To me, and this will sound a little strange, it is all about flavor. The length of time they hang on lawrence increases the flavor of the movie and you don't see that amount of hang time in movies today.

So did you watch the movie again and notice those pyramid shaped objects I spoke of? I'm very curious to hear someone else's point of view on this and I don't think I'm gonna get it.

new topics

join