It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington State Rep. Matt Shea on Alex Jones - a politician to be proud of!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Politicians with integrity are an endangered species, what a great interview! People like Shea do this at great risk I'm sure and we need to keep an eye out for them.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Peace

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I've come to firmly believe that our most honest politician's (oxy moron?) are members of the House of Representatives. Never will you hear logic spewed from the mouth of the Senate.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Our Representatives are a more local vote than our Senators. Many Reps across the nation (absolutely not in high population density areas) are very active in their home districts and know many of their constituents face to face.

Senators on the other hand are largely strangers, often unknown, usually bought their seat, many even arent from the area they were elected to represent. Clinton for instance. Just move to some area and buy a seat with money and fame.

I know being in NH I cant stand it when some uppity creep from MA or CT moves to a small county and bullies themselves into the state capital. These transplants should be strung up.

I wonder what's going to happen to this minority of "good" politicians.

He has Charles Key from OK on today talking about his "secession" bill. A very popular bill right now with 9+ states pushing their own versions.

join