It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the horizon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Something is going to happen to soon it would seem.I dont claim to know anymore then yourselves, but from everything going on in the world today, it does seem more then likely. If you live in Australia, and have a sense of attachment, not to the country, I want no one that considers themselves "australian" first then human, words like patriotism and whatnot only further seperate the human race as collective by implying one nation is better then the other, No I want people attached to humanity itself to contact me.

This is not a hoax.

Best Case Scenario, nothing happens and we all laugh the whole thing off We all come off a little more knowledable about world events, politics and anything else we might learn together.

But just in case, I would prefer to know they're a few around me I know that would know what to do if something does happen.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yesterday, on February 10, 2009 I did feel unusually bad. I thought it was just a random wave of gloom that just passed me by for no reason. But I can't help but remember that the last time I felt the way I did yesterday, i got into a car accident on that same exact day. Could it have been coincidence? Either way I just shrugged off the curiosity. But now that I came across this thread, I see there are others who felt the same way as I did yesterday. I wonder what the feeling I had was trying to tell me?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I don't believe the world is going to end or there's going to be a huge change, but I do believe things will not stay as they are, as far as the collective mentality of seperatists go. The world IS coming together and realizing that we are all the same. I believe the change will be for the better.

This is a good video, though I don't agree with everything he says, it's very informative.

new topics

join