It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if state sovereignty is part of the agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

What if state sovereignty is part of the agenda?

www.youtube.com

On March 13th 2008, there was a secret closed door meeting of The United States House Of Representatives in Washington. In the history of The United States, this is only the fourth time a secret meeting was held by the House
Here is what was allegedly revealed to the Reps:
* The imminent collapse of the U.S. Economy to occur sometime in late 2008
* The imminent collapse of the U.S. Government finances sometime in mid 2009
* The possibility of Civil War inside the United States as a
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
here is more from the story snippet of what they were discussing at the meeting (it wouldnt fit in the snippet):
The advance round-ups of 'insurgent U.S. Citizens' likely to move against the government
* The detention of those rounded up at The REX 84 Camps constructed throughout the United States
* The possibility of public retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses (especially Pelosi?)
* The location of safe facilities for members of Congress and their families to reside during massive civil unrest
* The necessary and unavoidable merger of The U.S. with Canada and Mexico establishing The North American Union
* The issuance of a new currency called the AMERO for all three nations as an economic solution.

everybody is talking about state sovereignty and such. well i personally am thinking to myself "how ignorant of us"? a supposed few thousand year agenda by the richest and wealthiest and right when they are topping the cake you assume the people in power are all preaching sovereignty AGAINST the nwo?

maybe this is just the conspiracist in me, but i am ON a conspiracy sight! remember "it is all a lie, that is the truth". "deny ignorance"? hello people how do you think this would be getting passed if 'they' didnt want it to be? maybe this is the world war 3 they were talking about in the (for lack of a better word) "secret" meeting with the house of representatives on what was it...june 7 of '08? heres a link

www.youtube.com...

maybe this is exactly what will lead to a unifying of the north american union?? how is everybody just eating this up without questioning it? ive learned one lesson. if they didnt want it to be happening, it simply would not be!!

ive personally been thinking this is logically the only reason i can think of for obama to scare us into buyinig weapons, mainly assault weapons! it is so we can fight eachother in a civil war style of war and weaken us so the rest are easier to control.

something VERY important i realized is that no matter what, their main goal is to SEPARATE US! think about it. when i go to a concert, theres always a group of a-holes in the mosh that came as a group, well even though they are heavily outnumbered, noone messes with them though they sit on the sidelines chirping to one another (like us). it is all quite simple. FEAR! it is up to us to come together, and you people will start all these threads saying "oh theyre coming to get you, youre gonna get yourself on the FEMA red list yadda yadda". yes you may be right but guess what friend? (ill make this clear) THEY ARE COMING TO GET YOU EITHER WAY!! yes so sorry to break it to you but youre going to be dragged out one way or another. now i do agree with doing this the smart way, but we MUST communicate with one another to try and unify, to show eachother there are others out there, and to give eachother strength. to share ideas! no matter what you do they will be watching you regardless!

wow covered alot of subjects here thank you ADD. but atleast theyre tied in eh?

woah deja vue! so i wish yall all the best and please remember, love eachother. we're on the same team here and fighting for the same cause.

one love dawgs

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
And if state sovereignty is part of the agenda, so what? The Fed has no rights in telling the states what they can and can not do. The Fed is not a dictatorship. I have read in many of these same topics, that many want to see a revolution. Well, there are many types of them, so which would be the best in this case? Do you waht to see blood running in the streets? People hanged or in prisons? I don`t, and I believe many others don`t either. So what would work best? A quiet, bloodless one. What is the biggest hang up the Fed has at this very moment? The control of money. They don`t care how they are spending it, as though they feel that they own yours and my wallets, and we are the ones who will pay it all back to the Federal Reserve(that name is an oxymoron, a supposed Fedaeral banking system that is privately owned). Well, to have a bloodless revolution, that means we ALL need to band together, and not just little groups like it always ends up being. That means we do as our forfathers did...........grow a pair and take control like grown people should IF YOU WANT REAL CHANGE, and not just empty political promises like we always get in the end.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
i could not agree more with the ending of your post. as for the blood in the streets? no i most definetely do NOT want to witness such a thing. but this is what will come if we do not unite. that is all what i am trying to prevent through my beliefs. but like our forefathers and the second amendment said, as do the times we are in: i fear that in the coming months or year it will be too late for a peaceful demonstration.

their agenda veery clearly has one goal in mind, and that is unfortunately at all costs

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Your right, spilling blood is not the way. I`m thinking more in the line of ALL banding together and not pay Federal income taxes. If that happened, just watch the politcians in Washington. There would be more stammering and stuttering then has ever happened in history. We are being treated as slaves, to do as the Fed tells us to do, and i`m sorry, but slavery died many years ago. Gandhi proved it can be done, and it can still work for all of us, all over this world.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm not going to refute that the calling of a 'secret meeting' is unusual and concerning on many levels. But I'd like to see when and where these senators disclosed this 'classified' information. All of the sources I've looked into seem very matter-of-fact about this succession of occurrences in the US, but they don't say how or where the senators have discussed it. I want to hear for myself before someone else draws conclusions and potentially sensationalizes it for me.

If anyone can link quotes from reliable sources, I would LOVE to see them.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
well us uniting and not paying income tax is definetely a start. if we see that there is something common among us, that gives us the feeling of unity, and thus gives us strength. and that gives us power and courage to keep going further! it really is that simple i feel. but they know just how to keep us separate, especially by never putting anything in the MSM!

join