It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFO's, perth WA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'm going to make the assumption that none of you will believe a word im saying unless accompanied by some sort of video proving this beyond reasonable doubt, but i'm not too bothered by that. I'm just posting to find out if anyone else saw the same thing at the same time in the same place.

It occurred two Fridays ago at a dubstep/reggae event underneath sterling bridge in Perth, Western Australia at approximately 3 AM. I was laying on the beach with a friend of mine, gazing into the stars when i saw a very bright light comparable to a star moving at a quick rate across the sky. About three seconds after spotting it a shooting star made an appearance, followed by another light equally bright moving at the same rate in the same direction but slightly off course. I'm definite these were not planes because there were no tail lights, and the light was way too bright to be produced by anything man made. It seemed to be very distant, it was as if two stars were traveling at a ridiculously fast rate. I've never experienced anything even closely related to this, and i spend a good half an hour star gazing almost every night. It was suggested by a friend of mine that i'd spotted two satelites, but still that does not explain how they could produce lights so bright that the area around the center of the object was skewed. Can anyone shed some light on this situation? My friend and I were both completely convinced that we had spotted two UFO's.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hi, YouNeedMt.

If you have seen UFOs, you're lucky ! !

But, to make sure it is not the ISS nor the shuttle,
check there, at the date of your "vision":

Heavens-Above.

www.heavens-above.com...

Blue skies, or rather. . . black ?? B-)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
This post should be taken lightheartedly...

at a dubstep/reggae event

I was laying on the beach with a friend of mine, gazing into the stars

Aaaah yes.... Them events
Smoking some seriously doobie does that to me as well

If you did see something out of the ordinary, good on you man!!! I am still to experience a real sighting.

[edit on 9/2/2009 by bskivss3]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Was Mojo's bar? They have reggae on Friday's I think. Short walk to Stirling Bridge.

Not sure which date so have looked at a few.

At 3am you are coming into the time window here in Perth when objects in orbit can be seen.

Quite near me so I have cords punched into HA already. On the morning of Sat 31 Jan between 3am and 6am there were 22 visible objects passing over including the Hubble (quite bright) twice. If you have never seen some of these objects they can be much brighter than the stars. The Hubble for example can be 20 times brighter than a star. And some of these things can cross the entire sky in a matter of seconds. If you're getting around the earth in a couple of hours you need to move quick.

The previous Sat 24th there were 28 object and the IIS (5:08am) was a mag -1.6, very bright.

In addition to which there is all sorts of man made junk hurtling around the earth that is not tracked. And yes they will be much brighter than a star if they turn correctly.

I was out with the kids a few nights ago to watch a satellite pass on what appeared to be a collision course with an old Cosmos Rocket motor. They both passed within 20 seconds of each other (diff altitude of course).

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I saw the same objects, pretty convinced that neither were the hubble telescope. They were both the exact same size and moving at the same speed, though at different altitudes. Well i can't really say that for sure, but the distortion created by the light was equal on both objects atleast. They didn't seem to be space junk because they were moving on different courses, didnt look like they were affected by gravational pull.

new topics

top topics

join