It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone have any good sites were i can download movies that are in theaters now???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
hi, ive been searchin' alot these days for movies that i can watch from my computer that are in theaters now. any1 have any good sites were i can download movies that are in theaters now???

please help me. i know its illegal but i dont follow american laws anyway

thanks ALOT in advance...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Actually, not just American law you would be breaking but ATS Terms of Use.

6.) You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, nor link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have created to make that material freely available to the general public), unless that copyright is owned by you or by this website. You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive my advance permission). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

Possibly falling under other illegal acts which are similar in nature....
10.) You will not use these Forums for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, "cracks," or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems.

And it would certainly break this one...since downloading and/or distribution would be illegal
16.) Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, etc. are strictly forbidden.

So, I suggest following this one...
15.) You will, if asked by myself or a moderator, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the representatives of the message board.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
so im guessing that ure not going to show me a site?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
so im guessing that ure not going to show me a site?

So I'm guessing you have an issue with following the Terms of Use for ATS and/or reading comprehension?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
no sir... just didnt read the rules be4 joining.

sry

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
no sir... just didnt read the rules be4 joining.

sry

Well read them now.

new topics

top topics

join