It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does The Roman Catholic Church have agents in Goverments

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Im not sure if you've followed any of the posting about Reinhardt, but he believes there is a catholic organization that is involved with alot of the current financial crisis thats going on.

Legatus

Reinhardt thread

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
When you are trying to quote people's comments, try using the "quote" button at the top left of their thread

and the quote will look like this
which will make it much easier for others to understand your post.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
Im not sure if you've followed any of the posting about Reinhardt, but he believes there is a catholic organization that is involved with alot of the current financial crisis thats going on.

Legatus

Reinhardt thread

Thanks for posting this. I am well aware of Reinhardt. He seems to have them (the money launderers) well figured out. Just wish that he wouldn't speak in riddles

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

Yea, i'v seen that. Its pretty interesting when you read through the Legatus timeline and how they coincide with some stock market slumps.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ereshkigal
Instead of debating the subject you revert to verbal abuse:

''I love this site, there are some amount of nutcases here.''

Ah yea, I know what you are saying.. but for the sake of argument, I have to throw in the below statement... sure why not.

I wasn't being abusive.. the amount of unfounded claims that were being thrown around was beginning to get out of control, so I made a conscious decision to say something cynical in order to bring people back down to earth for a minute... which worked. After a small bit of "abuse" being thrown my way, the conversation turned fruitful IMO.

And without getting too technical here, I never specified about whom I was talking. I was making a generalization about the site, about how many 'nutcases' were on it and how much i appreciate that fact.

[edit on 8/2/09 by Dermo]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7

Legatus

Reinhardt thread

Well General motors is in trouble guess who owns part of them
www.chick.com...

This link also tells of how much Gold the Vatican has in federal reserve, i recently read about gold being the new dollar if its true the Vatican will profit greatly as they are the biggest gold owners in the world.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join