It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new president. Time for media to tell the truth about the last 10 years of Government.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Are we going to see more of this made by MSNBC since we have a new government.
www.youtube.com...

Is this year going to give us the facts about the last 10 year of the Bush and co. Government.

I think this Special Comment made by MSNBC is a new step for media. Is the media now safely going to expose the last 10 years of Government!

Are they going to dare to do something they didn't dare to do under the Bush's government.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
olberman rocks!!

haha

s+f!!!! btw i made a post about this "dick" on here someplace.. 9/11 twist.. look it up

its the mentality of the man that makes hime as guilty as # even kieth knows it!!! "tho he dare not say it"

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

These days all the cool kids end questions with question marks.

Just because there is a new administration means nothing. The same people with the same ties and same money to buy off more of the same people are still just as comfortable as they were with Bush. They won't let something like a media outlet infringe on their right to have no worries except more money and power while the rest of us get closer to Aldi brand cereal for dinner every night.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
About how nothing is changing, just some window dressing? No. I would say don't expect bombshells.

new topics

top topics

join