It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be an Angel or something else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I never really was a big believer in the guardian angel thing but what happened last night has me kind of thinking I may be wrong.

Last night I was laying in the bed with my 19 month old son. My wife and I take turns sleeping with him at night and I was putting him to bed. After he falls asleep I usually get up and spend a few hours with my wife before going back to bed for the rest of the night. When I was standing to walk out of the room I bent over to make sure the little guy was covered up and saw a figure leaning over him. It was blurry like I could make out features but nothing you could Identify as a specific person. It had a skin complexion close to mine maybe a bit darker because its winter and I am not outside as much right now but darker than my son. Blondish hair and purple eyes. They were pretty too. I leaned over to touch the it and only got air but I did feel good about it being there when I did try to touch it. I did not say anything to it because my son has been sick the last few days and I did not want to wake him.

I stood there for a few min before walking out of the room. It never looked away from him. It was almost like he was the most interesting think that it had ever seen. I walked to the bathroom and when I came back it was gone. I tried to tell my wife but she said not to or she won’t be able to sleep.

He was a lot better this morning though and I have noticed the last few days he had been saying a lot of words and he had never said anything besides mama or dada till now. He also just seems much more alert the last week. He is trying more things, his fork and spoon skills have improved a lot and he goes and gets anything we ask him to grab now. Before this week he would get one or two things if you asked but he had a vocabulary boom this week. I know babies go in spurts where they learn a lot all at once but wondered if what I saw had anything to do with it.

He has always been a smart kid walked at 9 months, brings you his shoes when he wants to play outside stuff like that but this week like the day after he got sick he had a knowledge boom.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
What an interesting story bcroper, I am not an expert nor aour many of us on this site just searchers of truth more or less so this is just my opinion based on what I have experienced and come across.

I guess the first thing is that it could be an "Angel" depending on what your perspective is of "Angels" If you want to say that you saw what u can only explain as an Angelic Being over your child then thats what you saw.

I would first think of is an Entity of another dimension has arrived to heal or/and protect possibly a valuable asset to this planet in the future if your baby is as smart as you say then I would suggest reading about Indigo Children and Star children and how they are watched by a Blond haired advanced entity that have mastered spiritualism and technology so in a sense Angelic beings and they are everywhere and have always been here along with a few other types of entity.

Regardless of my opinion or others that you might get, you saw what you describe as an "Angelic being' that has helped you child get better which is a good thing but the question is why your child what is your child's destiny?

Take care and good luck.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by gmac1000]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It is possible, there is now way to be sure but a possibility none the less. As far as the vocab boost it is probably just a spurt that started, or if he was sick for a few days just didn’t have the energy to really talk or do the other things. Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bcroper

Seems like you had a unique experience. I don't mean to discredit the story but in all honesty if some person or being was leaning over my kid, in my house, uninvited he (may restraint with a she) would get a baseball bat to the back of the head. I'm not a violent person by any means but I will do what it takes to protect my family.
I can imagine why you might consider it an angel, but if such beings exist there are other alternatives to consider. It could simply be a ghost. I can understand the thinking it is an angel though just because of the purple eyes and blond hair. These features are usually associated with angels. (I have blond hair myself, if your kid has blond hair too, be careful with him and the ladies lol. Who knows maybe the angel wanted another blond haired friend.....we're a dying breed these days.)

But in all seriousness who knows. I certainly cannot prove or disprove spirits or the legends of angels and such. Many myths or legends, even fiction itself, has a root in fact. Another thing to consider (and not to discredit your theory) is have you been prescribed any pharmaceuticals lately? Sometimes medications don't interact well or in the body and cause hallucinations. It's not that uncommon. There was someone I met once who began seeing floating soup bowls (thats another story for another time).

The advancement in learning would not be all that uncommon. It was around that age my parents began to notice I saw things a lot differently from other people. Some of my first thoughts were upon contemplating the nature of duality, and the construction of our perceived reality itself.......yeahhh.... I was a bit strange. Best of luck to you though!

NOOOOOO! IM NOT FIRST POST!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

I am not trying to say that I think he is smarter than other kids his age even after the boost he had this week, just that it happened all at once. He had a fever when he was sick but nothing we would take him to the doctor for just a misirable cold you know.

I am discribing it as angel like because I am not sure what I think about angels and I could not see a halo or anything.

I have read about the indigos a lot because of the post about them I am just not sure that I believe all of it. I think my kid is the most special in the world but I am also sure every parent feels that way about their kid and he is just a normal little boy. It always seemed from reading about the indigo's that people were trying to make their kids sound better than ohers and give excuses for them not fitting in," not that I am judging it is just how I feel and for all I know I am wrong and they are right."

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bcroper

It could be a guardian angel, I cant say for sure. I know they do exist because of some of the things that have happened to me and yet I am still alive. But I have yet to see what mine looks like though. And YES I would love to see mine.
Since you tried touching it and it felt good, I wouldnt worry about it. Just thank your sons guardian angel and yours as well and perhaps you will get to see them again real soon.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Strange attitude! If I'd see "something" non-material leaning over my child, then touch it just to see it is only light, but feeling it is good, then see it walk out of the door...

I'd be pretty sure about what i saw and felt!

I mean, i really just want to understand you: How come, you are that unsure about some very clear experience?? Do you suspect you were actually sleeping? Was it maybe foggy outside, the window open and some strange winds going through the room?

What i want to say is: If you beleive your senses, if you can rule out narcotics and some strange coincidences - man, just use your own judgement

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

I can rule out drugs, even the over the counter kind but it was one of those things where I thought it may just be my vision where I had my eyes closed for a while so I just kinda saw something and when I walked out to go to the bath room and came bach there was nothing but then latter on the more I thought about what I saw the more I wanted to add in details to it you know. Maybe I just have an over active imagination. I see stuff all the time but have never seen anything in my house. I always try and rule out the easy answers first like maybe it was just a light trick and I am adding to much too it but I still kind of wonder. It is a great thought huh. That something is watching over your kid.

When I see paranormal things I get weird feelings even if it is not fear I feel alert, apprehensive, but never really calm. That night I felt calm and relaxed and well good.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bcroper

Sounds like you have yourself a young Light Warrior there!

After all, my mum says she experienced things like that with me when I was a baby.

I would suggest you read up on Light Warriors, as I believe he could be one.

WOL

Spiritual Warrior

Have a look, I certainly think he is being protected for some reason.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
@bcroper

Thank you for sharing this experience.

Greetings

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bcroper

I'd venture to say your son was pretty sick wasn't he? I've had a similar encounter. Except it was a male guardian spirit.

I know when I encountered mine your not afraid you have feeling of deep peace. You aren't afraid at all.

One thing I can tell you if your son is ever in harms way or in need that spirit will be there to keep him safe. If you see your son talking and theres no one you can see he sees someone he's talking to.

This was probably not the first visit during your sons sickness just the first time you were there at the right moment. They seem to hang close when your sick until your on the way to recovery.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It definitely was an Angel. It came to heal your child, and when it did: perhaps it gave it more knowledge? It's highly likely that it did so. The fact that you weren't afraid of the creature and left it to be alone with your son, means that you acknowledged it's peace.

I read a book titled, "Angel" and the girls exprience with her Angel, was similar to this. But if it happens again that you see any type of creature with your son, peace or not , it would be advised to keep a good watch over you baby.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nymph

The more I think on it I just felt like leaving him there. I had convinced myself it was just a light trick after standing there for a few min. We were in the ice storm that hit KY so we had put blankets over all the windows and while it was happing I thought that is the light its just my imagination but now I am not so sure.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bcroper

It could just as easily be a light trick, yes.
But i'm going for the Angel theory, you were believed of it for a bit yourself!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
That is wild. Thank you for sharing.

top topics

join