It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immortality genes, physical death "cured"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I ran across that document when i searched for "genome project immortality" and i'm a bit curious as to what it really means. Can someone explain?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This is metaphysics done up as a CIA briefing. Its basically trying to get you to consciously accept that you are above your ego, and blaming the problem of sheeple on religions.

Subconsiously its trying to get you to shift your focus on doom and gloom by stating the observation that all doomsday scenarios are nothing more than self fulfilled prophecies.

i can tell you this is true. most of it. i disagree with the religion part because i came to my awareness of the Illusion of Reality through a mainstream religion.

Study it, it could do alot to change your life. You will realize that its possible to stop the NwO simply by not thinking about them as much. In fact, you have the power to turn the tables and can consiously choose to dismantle the PTB, simply by thinking it. Of course you should learn more about it your self. Go to youtube and lookup elevated consciousness for beginners. quick instructional vid on all of this.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by linuxer

Well, from what I can tell the docment is blaming religion for our ageing problem. It is saying that if you have a huge ammount of faith in religion, god and the afterlife that your mind turns on the your gona die gene as you think death id preferable to life. From what I can tell humanity needs this to work to survive and religion is just a bunch of hooplah!!

From looking at the date of this document and if, big if it is true then GW e stole all our money to help fund this so that People in the USA can be given a choice to be an immortal and explore space for a new home. I think I read something some where that he was quoted as saying that people are going to hate him for what he is doing to our country but will come to love him when the time is right for making these hard choices.

My opinion it sounds cool and I would opt for the BL treatment so I could explore space ad live o be really really old hehe.

anyone else get that same conclusion I did? Or do you have something better?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
This is metaphysics done up as a CIA briefing. Its basically trying to get you to consciously accept that you are above your ego, and blaming the problem of sheeple on religions.

Subconsiously its trying to get you to shift your focus on doom and gloom by stating the observation that all doomsday scenarios are nothing more than self fulfilled prophecies.

i can tell you this is true. most of it. i disagree with the religion part because i came to my awareness of the Illusion of Reality through a mainstream religion.

Study it, it could do alot to change your life. You will realize that its possible to stop the NwO simply by not thinking about them as much. In fact, you have the power to turn the tables and can consiously choose to dismantle the PTB, simply by thinking it. Of course you should learn more about it your self. Go to youtube and lookup elevated consciousness for beginners. quick instructional vid on all of this.

I like way that sounds as well, thank you for advice and will look into it.
2nd line

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleksander

its funny because in the biblical times people supposedly lived for hundreds of years.

so supposedly if nobody believed in any form of after life we'd live for hundreds of years. sounds stupid to me.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by iced_blue
reply to post by Aleksander

its funny because in the biblical times people supposedly lived for hundreds of years.

so supposedly if nobody believed in any form of after life we'd live for hundreds of years. sounds stupid to me.

Actually, That's due to (correct me if I'm wrong) the sun. I believe the atmosphere was thicker back then so less UV rays were received by us therefore we could live for a very long time.

top topics

join