It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Background color Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I hope I'm in the right section for a question of this sort

I was wondering how to change the background color where my avatar is.....I see some people have colors other than grey there, some have black, some have green, etc. Do I need to put some BBCode in there along with my avatar link??..or does it have something to do with themes??

Any and all help is greatly appreciated, thank you for your help in advance.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
in the member center, go to the ATS store and you spend your ATS points in order to change the color.

You will aquire points as you post on this board.
just make sure they're good posts, you might get yelled at if not...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Ninor!!

You'll have to wait a little while before you can change your background colour, I'm afraid, as this is done through the "MemberCenter" tab (the black menu bar just below the banner header is where this is located) and costs "points", which you'll accrue as you post messages.

Hope that helps a little? Enjoy your stay on ATS!!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the quick responses folks!

I thought it might have been something along those lines, now I know for sure.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You're welcome Ninor!

Although it seems (perhaps) difficult to amass the points, the thing to remeber is that there is no real rush to do so: you get points for posting to other peoples messages, you get points for starting new topics (though please check through the Search facility that a thread doesn't already exist - if so, you can "join in" with that one), you can gain extra points for posting "quality" posts (Mods can give "Applause"), you can get extra points for being a writer or Fighter or Scholar... Lot's of ways, in fact, and, essentially, you have a nice "kit" of stuff when you first join eg U2U's, abilty to upload your own pictures etc. Points can be used to "buy" additional features and provuide an incentive for you to "stay" around - which I'm sure you will, as ATS is extremely addictive!!

So, good luck Ninor - and look forward to reading your posts in the days, weeks and months to come!!

top topics

join