It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is the financial crisis planned? whats the big picture??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
is this global crisis part of a bigger agenda?? are we heading for something we dont know of?

is this global meltown planned by government or NWO???

is there a reason behind it??

we have all heard that pumping billions and trillion into the economy is NOT the way to solve this and its going to make it worse, BUT the governments are pressing so hard for exactly this to happen!!!

I ASK THIS.............what is around the corner...........mark my words...i honestly believe this is all a lead up to something bigger....... whether its a nother WAR or global Catastrohphe or a NWo, one government world takeover..... we shall see!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I keep wondering the same thing.
Nothing makes logical sense.
If you have debt then why not try to get rid of it instead of inflating all the markets and the currencies.
Why are they ignoring what the simple people like us see as plain as day and night?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i agree. it seems like a non brainer even to someone who does not know too much about economy. its almost like they are filling the world with fear and making things worse for a reason. BUt WHAT IS THE REASON????

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Here's a What-If.... what if the crisis was not planned, but the shoveling
of good money into a rescue of bad/fraudulent banks & elite class
investors & bankers...so as to preserve the only 'system' known to work
is the ongoing strategy.... As Incorrect As That Plan Is !

The money-lender class, along with government (Treasury/Legislature/ExecutiveBranch) cobbled together a Idiocy
called 'Bailouts'... and that policy will continue for maybe 3 or more failures

smile, you are being tested as never before

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Bad links

[edit on 6-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Yes I believe it was planned, if you sit back and read all the tons of information coming at us ,
Just sit back and watch.

Obama's economic advisory board

Members of the board to be announced: Austan Goolsbee as staff director and chief economist; William H. Donaldson, SEC Chair, 2003-05; Roger W. Ferguson, Jr., president and CEO, TIAA-CREF; Robert Wolf, chairman and CEO, UBS; David F. Swensen, CIO, Yale University; Mark T. Gallogly, founder and managing partner, Centerbridge Partners L.P.; Penny Pritzker, chairwoman, Pritzker Realty Group; Jeffrey R. Immelt, CEO, GE (parent company of NBC News); John Doerr, partner at Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers; Jim Owens, chairman and CEO, Caterpillar Inc.; Monica C. Lozano, publisher & chief executive officer, La Opinion; Charles E. Phillips, Jr., president, Oracle; Anna Burger, chairwoman, Change to Win; Richard L. Trumka, secretary-treasurer, AFL-CIO; Laura D'Andrea Tyson, dean, Haas School of Business at the University of California at Berkeley; Martin Feldstein, professor of Economics, Harvard.

firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

Now research how far reaching the tentacles reach, in regards to just this one person,Jeffrey R. Immelt, CEO, GE (parent company of NBC News.

Check into the people on the list.

[edit on 052828p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

i agree. it seems like a non brainer even to someone who does not know too much about economy. its almost like they are filling the world with fear and making things worse for a reason. BUt WHAT IS THE REASON????

Perhaps it is that fearful people can easily be manipulated?

~

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yes, It is most likely Planned and Orchestrated by the World Plutocracy

AND, as soon as the SHEEPLE see This... It will all become "Only A Movie"

Just substitute the REAL Central Bank OF Central Banks, the BIS (Bank for International Settlements) for the IBBC (International Bank of Business and Credit) in the movie.

It would be nice if we can Actually find some TRUE Patriots in our Intelligence & Law Enforcement communities around the World to go after them!

WATCH TRAILERS: movies.yahoo.com...

Coming February 13

In The International, an edge-of-your-seat action thriller, Interpol Agent Louis Salinger (Clive Owen) and Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Eleanor Whitman (Naomi Watts) are determined to bring to justice one of the world's most powerful banks. Uncovering illegal activities including money laundering, arms trading, and the destabilization of governments, Salinger and Whitman's investigation takes them from Berlin to Milan to New York and to Istanbul. Finding themselves in a high-stakes chase across the globe, their relentless tenacity puts their own lives at risk as the bank will stop at nothing - even murder - to continue financing terror and war.

movies.yahoo.com...

Official Movie Sites:

www.everybodypays.com...

www.stoptheinternational.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Of course it was planned.

Bailout = more money in the select few's pockets
crisis = lower labor cost = lower everything
war = depopulation = more resources for them/easier control

Add.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

i agree. i think there were too many signs and top economist warning the government of a comming monetary "perfect storm" and the government did nothing . the government loves these crises all it does is give them more power and money i.e stiumulus bills filled with nothin but pork and money for the politicians pet projects. they engineer and alow things like this to happen so the people will beg for their help at any cost

[edit on 7-2-2009 by invisibleman11]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Perhaps on some level it is more comforting to believe its all part of some kind of plan (no matter how devious) than to face the terrifying possibility that the system has spun totally out of human control and that nobody can do anything about it because it is too enormous and chaotic to get a grip on.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yes, I too believe that the current economic crash was carefully planned (since the start of the Clinton Administration, as a matter of fact) and that it would have occurred at the start of the century if Dubya had not turned on the money-taps full-force and temporarily kept the Depression dragon at bay. But by the fall of 2006, when it started to become clear to the American ruling class that the lower 95% was starting to become aware of its game and that the lower 95% would respond accordingly at the polls, the screws were tightened and the dominoes started to fall. They started to fall between the fall of 2006 and the fall of 2008, but they could have fallen any time earlier (although perhaps not as hard) in the six years or so preceding.

The remedy, as everybody knows in his heart of hearts, is to demolish the corporate capitalist basis of American society. Corporate capitalism, by definition, is a standing insult against the teachings of Christ, against the dignity of labor, and against the survivability of the planet. But people are stupid, callous and greedy, so they will not do what they know, in their heart of hearts, that they should do. Sooner or later, time will improve the current situation, although never to the already-diminished level that we once knew. But worst of all, people will not learn from the experience, and it WILL happen again.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleman11
i agree. i think there were too many signs and top economist warning the government of a comming monetary "perfect storm" and the government did nothing . the government loves these crises all it does is give them more power and money i.e stiumulus bills filled with nothin but pork and money for the politicians pet projects. they engineer and alow things like this to happen so the people will beg for their help at any cost

Not the Government

Sometimes I actually feel a bit of pity for them

As they are but PUPPETS of the World Plutocracy

plu·toc·ra·cy - rule by the wealthy, or power provided by wealth

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

My thoughts exactly. I don't see it as "planned" in the sense that the actual unraveling of the financial sector. Hell, the people behind these institutions have lost more in this then you or I will ever dream of seeing in our life time, just through stock depreciation alone.

I think there is a level of desperate thinking going on, and they looked to past severe economic downturns, noticed that when the money supply continually contracted providing us a deflationary spiral (Great Depression) that one way to solve it would be throw money at the situation.

As you say. Uncharted waters, never before seen. We are essentially Guinea pigs and they hope it all pans out.

$800 billion dollars that will take months.. no .. years in many cases (like construction and the like) to actually trickle into the economy... no .. this bailout will not work. Obama may see himself as the "Newer New Deal", but in all honest the scope of his supposed deal is but a small, tiny fraction of what would be needed to truly stimulate the economy.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

part of what you say is true ,the Juggernaut has left the building

however there are those who do want to see an end to 2/3rds of humanity to fulfill their Apocalyptic Visions and please their insatiable God of Death and War

they know who they are , and so do I

the downside is they have all WMDS

new topics

top topics

join